datsun trading cards

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kingRat.bmp.jpg

hahahahaha :rofl: no make a whole deck

Too funny. Did you know I did a ton of illustration work for Magic the Gathering? Search for Scott M. Fischer!

Good to see some MTG around!

lol scott its funny, my buddy usta be super in them and always tryed to get me to play with him.

I was never into card games but I always thought MTG cards had the coolest art :lol: who woulda thunk Id meet the guy that did a bunch of em

And Lars grant west, who is the artist listed on the lower left of the card above, is one of my good friends too!

You see this guy here on the hood of my '59? That is Lars. :rofl:

RockinDa59textLGW.jpg

rant

You know, I hate art contests or tasks on ratsun. There are way too many VERY talented artists here. Fisch, I think you need to be disqualified from every contest or anything that is held here. You could sneeze into a rag and it would come out more amazing than many of us can come up with.

/rant

Ok, now that I am done with that, awesome pic fisch! I think I will try to come up with something silly for this. I kinda wish I knew how the cards worked so I could designate a real value to it.

rant

You know, I hate art contests or tasks on ratsun. There are way too many VERY talented artists here. Fisch, I think you need to be disqualified from every contest or anything that is held here. You could sneeze into a rag and it would come out more amazing than many of us can come up with.

/rant

Ok, now that I am done with that, awesome pic fisch! I think I will try to come up with something silly for this. I kinda wish I knew how the cards worked so I could designate a real value to it.

HA! You had me laughing on that one Javin! Damn maybe I should have used this one for the calendar!

Dont worry Fisch, that image will be used, I have that as my background on my phone now. :D Oh yeah! I need to get something from you now that I will be back in the states to enjoy it! Who is driving the car in that picture?

Totally didnt know what he looked like! Not really what I imagined. That is AWESOME! I cant wait to meet all the NW guys at all the events this summer and whom ever I run into along the way!

So, I think I am down for making some cards. What is the deadline on these?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...