Need to vent - rant, warning, rant!

HRH

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, that makes me feel a LOT better! Now if I could trick her into coming over for milk and cookies! ;)

I'm getting ready to make breakfast before heading into work now. Have a billing error to fix before we open and of course have to dig the rest of the key out of the lock, but I'm going to have a better day I think. I feel infinitely better after unloading.

We're here for you Matt dude.

, I grabbed the pistol and the light and went over

I like to knock on the glass with my pistol, around here I make sure they know Im not just there to say hello right off the bat.

I dont normally mind a lil 420 around me, but if I fuckin hate anything else and anyone whos just a dipshit in general.

Iv had people bring different shit to partys and w/e and I send there asses strait out the door at the end of a boot or the end of a barrel, their choice.

We USED to get lots of cars doing drugs on the dark end of my dead end street. So, I would call the cops and the druggies would get blocked in, but only if the cops showed up. So my neighbor put huge boulders out there to block the end of the street, where it is actually a private street, so he can do that. Then we go out with really bright flash lites and lately, well we have not seen hardly any more cars coming here. Guess the word got out. Don't go there, you will get harassed. Sure gets annyoying. Deep breathe, pet the dog, have one more beer, relax.