check out my rc crawler!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got sick of the brat body. Plus it was starting to split in half. Brian gave me his old body so I threw it on. The new body ways so much it actualy help's my truck get better traction in the front.

2011-02-11182322.jpg

And after laying in the rain trying to jack up my dime today while getting soaked and muddy then having the jack fall over and get wedged between the ground and the front of the spare tire well and x member then have to dig it out then realizing the battery was dead . I decided I was going to cheer my self up by buying this.

2011-02-13204130.jpg

2011-02-13204116.jpg

2011-02-13174258.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanna run some trails this week? I caught the bug. New weight in the tires and I wanna see how it behaves. Definitely riding in the dime this time. And shop shoes goddammitt.

-B

Its not a scale crawler.... just something i thought of, bought and built in one day.... aluminum gears, locked diffs, crazy suspension. Will chop it up this summer and make something more fun out of it. 100_9248.JPG?width=737&height=552

2eDeYe' date='29 March 2011 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1301418023' post='451568']

Got a little wheeling in yesterday. Get it 'a little' lol... :lol:

Backyard FTW!

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Looks fun !

Its not a scale crawler.... just something i thought of, bought and built in one day.... aluminum gears, locked diffs, crazy suspension. Will chop it up this summer and make something more fun out of it. 100_9248.JPG?width=737&height=552

Nice !

Now both of you go get some pics of them getting dirty