Turbo Z rims

the local scrapper has a set of the turbo z rims and they look to be in pretty good condition with center caps but shitty rubber. i used the search and found a couple people figure these are worth about $200. so i just wanted to get a idea what you guys think. i'm gonna call the guy up tomorrow and see what he wants for them. if it's too much for my blood of course i'll let you guys know exactly where they are at. :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only worth $200 if you're willing to pay that much. Me, I don't generally pay over $60 bucks for a set of 4 rims. I did however pay $100 for the turbines on the car, and got the other set of turbines free for swapping a buddy for a set of slots.

Just payed $25 a piece for swastikas with lug nuts about last month at a wrecking yard offer him tiny bit over scrap price--tires cost him about 1.50 a piece to get rid of and they have to pay employee to remove..

• 3 weeks later...

i paid 80 bucks for my swazis, and they are in great condition. 200 sounds steep to me. there is also a flood of these wheels on flea bay right now.

are you running these 15's no problem on you b210? saw a set and want to trade my super wide rims for them... the rub on mine :\ will work for a 510 but too much offset for my little b210