Subaru runs over kids throwing rocks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 34 seconds it looks like some blood on a shirt so some scuffing happened I guess. Notice how that kid, having bounced of the hood and windshield and hitting the ground with possible internal and head and spinal injuries is shoved into the car, shoehorned in actually for a trip to the hospital???? "Abdoul, his arm won't fit!" "Just bend it Jamaal"

I would have done the same thing, those hood rats were attacking the car and the person that was driving was just fleeing for their life.

Correct.....in a situation like that .....fight or flight. The latter 'prevails' in this instance....little shits.

i wonder if that counts as 2 points.

looks like the first one was hit intentionally, but the 2nd kid ran into the car after the first kid got hit.

i vote 1.5 points

The kids that were hit are 'charging' the car....... with rocks, sporting balaclavas.

Good for 6 points.....pre-spring fashion 'lineup'........... :lol:

i wonder if that counts as 2 points.

looks like the first one was hit intentionally, but the 2nd kid ran into the car after the first kid got hit.

i vote 1.5 points

Hey, a hit is a hit. I think the second kid would count as a combo multiplier for the score.

the first kid did a flip, but didnt break the glass. 12 pts

the second kid bounced off and lost both his rocks. 2 pts

bonus. the driver is goin around for another lap!!!