Vote to BANN VW talk on RATSUN

Guest kamakazi620

Bann VW blasphemy  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks theres TOO MUCH VW talk on ratsun???

• Yes TOO much VW talk,IS this Ratsun?????
    • NO lets make this a VW Ratsun Forum!!!!
    • No more Gay Polls Damn racists I'm Polish
    • Stupidist Thread EVER!!!!!!!!!! EPIC STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

TOO much VW talk!!!!!!!!! i don't mind OTHER types of cars but CEREAL I don't want you "talking me into" VW's are COOL man,I Don't like them and DON'T wanna Know WHY You like'm.THIS IS RATSUN Not a VW forum,so please keep VW's to a minimum.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude this is why we have an 'other cars' section! I've done a post about my suzuki swift gti. Klotz did his Fairlane. I've seen rat rods, hot rods, yotas.

Trust me it isn't going to become a VW forum. But if a ratsun dude has a VW and wants to talk about it. I say go for it.

I am a fan of many makes. Many VW guys cross over to Datsuns, and I think that is great.

If you don't like it, don't click on it. Pretty simple really! :D

• Like 1

Isn't Kamakazi620 that guy who was trying to trade a 510 wagon for a 1985 Honda Civic???

Banned. Currently the poster child for the banned even though recently un-banned. Multiple warnings for posting comments when sober. Walking talking petrie dish of STDs. Nocturnal tree climber known to urinate when disturbed to repel VWs. Him?

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Banned. Currently the poster child for the banned even though recently un-banned. Multiple warnings for posting comments when sober. Walking talking petrie dish of STDs. Nocturnal tree climber known to urinate when disturbed to repel VWs. Him?

YUP!!!!!!!! And for da STD thing Nothing that's "Life Threating" Thank GOD!!!!!!!

edit: got a little angry and to prevent ban i will edit most of this post out :blink:

oh and Rjawm keep VW's in the 'other cars' section please cause like Kamakazi i dont like VW anything

You're safe, the only posts I've made even mentioning VW are in the this thread and in the status updates, lol

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Isn't Kamakazi620 that guy who was trying to trade a 510 wagon for a 1985 Honda Civic???

It was a 1989-91 civic sedan,and YEAH NOW the FLAMING!!!!!!!!! but when it's MY vw NO flame???? anyways NOW i'm on the track of KA GOON and well i'ma NEVER go back to a Hondar (eventho i love them)FLAME on YO!!!!!!

Kami, wtf man? I mean, even I hate VWs with a passion, but banning VW talk is just silly and there are some nice examples of VWs out there that I totally respect. I'm just not working on them. Ever. I won't even date a girl with a VW. Too much annoying and expensive German shit to break.

However, I would drive a VW van or transporter with the drop sides, but that pos air cooled would be yanked and replaced with a Subi boxer first thing.

And thank you Nismo Dr. for restoring order with tits. They solve all.

Guest kamakazi620

Kami, wtf man? I mean, even I hate VWs with a passion, but banning VW talk is just silly and there are some nice examples of VWs out there that I totally respect. I'm just not working on them. Ever. I won't even date a girl with a VW. Too much annoying and expensive German shit to break.

However, I would drive a VW van or transporter with the drop sides, but that pos air cooled would be yanked and replaced with a Subi boxer first thing.

And thank you Nismo Dr. for restoring order with tits. They solve all.

I'm just sayin'.............I think ALL vw talk should be Kept in "NON DATTO Projects" NOT in the threads,Well Shit it IS a FREE Country.....OR is it?? I got FLAMED hardcore for talkin' Hondars and well...............someone ERASE this Thread NOW!!!!!!!!!