1978 Datsun 620 King Cab

1978 Datsun King Cab for sale. Purchased from the original owner and has been sitting for ten years after the husband passed away. Before he passed he purchased a new 2L motor built at ATK, installed it on his motor stand and that was the end of the project. I purchased the truck in the spring, installed the motor with all new parts that were required, Clutch, water pump hoses and even had the rad cleaned flushed and checked. New exhaust installed front to back with cat ready for delete pipe to be installed after smog if so desired. The rear brakes were changed out for disks and the master upgraded. The clutch slave was also replaced with a new one. Truck currently sits on 17" escalade rims and I also have some 18" 5 spoke titan rims as well. Interior of the truck is ok the drivers seat is shot the dash cracked in one place the glove box hinge is toast, 350z seats to be installed just no time to do it. As for the body it is straight with the exception of 2 places in the rockers about 1 inch or so of rust on both sides and a couple of surface rust places here and there. Floors are solid and no rust with original yellow paint.

What it needs is a carb tune and a smog Im sure you will have to put some more TLC into this truck but its a good start.

I have posted this on Cl a couple of times at 2500.00 and 2000.00 with some interest but no cash in hand and the typical stupid emails that come with CL tire kickers.

I am asking 2000.00 for the truck and am willing to take offers on it.

I will email all photos of the truck to interested buyers at this time until I figure out how to post them on here.

Here is the link to the full album for this truck.

Truck has been SOLD !

http://s1099.photobu...orey_Macintyre/

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Cmac! There is a "how-to" wrte-up on here that tells you how to post pics. It will help you sell your rig. Make sure you post pics of all exterior angles, engine & interior. Good luck. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well the escalade wheels are sold ! now the 5 spoke Titans are going to be installed at some point this week. The 350z seats are mounted. heck if I continue to mess with this thing it might have a Ka in it by Jan. Anyone want to by a L20b to fund that project. But really it needs to go before I put anymore cash into it.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you happen to have he tube grill and square head light set up. and also that rear bumper with the tail lights. That is some cool old school stuff, and I know there are a few people that would be into that stuuf...if you still have any of that stuff dop me a PM message....thx

And good luck with sale looks like a good start to a nice truck...

Well the escalade wheels are sold ! now the 5 spoke Titans are going to be installed at some point this week. The 350z seats are mounted. heck if I continue to mess with this thing it might have a Ka in it by Jan. Anyone want to by a L20b to fund that project. But really it needs to go before I put anymore cash into it.

Yes, Yes, Yes, please quote me a price for the truck plus the L20b. let's talk more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.