why would you do that

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys w/ 17' and 18's... we all (purists)laugh at you the same way.

Good one. :lol: I do run 15's but that's as far as it will go. Had 17's at one point but I was tired of everyone laughing at me.

if it wasnt donked it would be cool..

lmao!! im just stirring the pot..

but seriously its not ttthhhhhhaaaaaaatttttttt bad, i'd have to change alot tho lol

Bling 20" rims look ritarded on a 510. 14" with meaty rubber nice and wide. Definitely lowered to at least stock height.

Too bad no engine pics. Rest of car looks well engineered.

Is that rack held on by two chunks of angle iron? IF it really does have a 350 in it I say let the guy drive it... The problem will solve itself.

Its too bad those rims arent the spinners that dont spin... You could have him watch as you put it in neutral and let it roll off a cliff... whats it called? Gliding?

Truthfuly though, looking at the stance and seeing pics of those aussie rally/offroad/desert race looking 510s If this thing was set up with some cushy long travel suspension and had some decent off road tires, bead locks, and a cage... I would think it was bad ass.

:sick:

I hate myself for saying this, but: I feel like I just got donk-ey punched.

OH GAWD!!! The thing that really pissed me off, more than the donkness, more than the engine, more than any of the other shit that's wrong with this car, is the fucking blower hat. What do you think we're retarded? We can tell that it's not sitting on a blower, we know it's not supercharged, fuck you!

Yeah Dave. At least your hood has a hole with real custom intakes on it. :thumbup:

Yea, I just dont understand all the Shit talking. I mean cereal, its not like this car was EVER anything special, just another old shitty 510! And now its a Full Custom! Theres plenty of things that people do to cars, not all of them are tastefull. But that doesnt make them wrong. Shit in real life I would rather see someone do some Whack Ass mods to one of these, than to see it crushed!

Just cause its not the TREND you like, doesnt mean you need to :poop: all over it!

Pumpkin I see your point, but I disagree. I mean, what's the internet for if not for ranting about things that other people do that piss you off? I do agree that I would rather (can't believe I'm saying this) see this than it crushed (mostly because it means those parts are still available, and in usable condition when something eventually catastrophically fails, and he abandons the project). Also, it's not like were telling him how much we hate his car, we're just ranting about it behind his back. But hey, I've seen people do much worse things to cars, and in the realm of donks, it's probably one of the better ones (not just because it's a 510). Somebody needs to donk out a monster truck, I'm just sayin...

Guest kamakazi620

Yea, I just dont understand all the Shit talking. I mean cereal, its not like this car was EVER anything special, just another old shitty 510! And now its a Full Custom! Theres plenty of things that people do to cars, not all of them are tastefull. But that doesnt make them wrong. Shit in real life I would rather see someone do some Whack Ass mods to one of these, than to see it crushed!

Just cause its not the TREND you like, doesnt mean you need to :poop: all over it!

Good luck,were all counting on You!!!