the twins kamikaze ka goon build!!!!!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Nice work!!! ....... what brand is that high heat silver paint??? ....... what's the temperature rating???

VHT its Cast iron coat 1300 deg Hedder/manifold paint done in ma garage last night at 25 degrees

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620
2eDeYe' date='28 February 2011 - 08:20 AM' timestamp='1298910007' post='435567']

Is that yours? WTF?? Best be starting a project thread if so... :cool:

I'm NOT suppost to post pics of it,it's a SECRET!!!! SHHHHH!!

Guest kamakazi620

That hood is badass!!! It looks kinda woodgrained!

It's a Natural rust pattern ?????? It looks as if they didn't prime the metal at the factory,theres some paint but i can scrape it off and theres no sign of primer at all

Guest kamakazi620

haha yeah that hood does look like something I had.....hhhmmmm the rest of the car looks like that also. crazy shit

Hey man you still got that baby blue 620 KC????

:DHey I want you to look at these camber plates I have over here. They have degree numbers and shit on em and have allen bolt heads. You are welcome to them if you want em. considering all the free parts youve given me :cool:

• 1 month later...
Guest kamakazi620

more updates,got some civic ground control coil overs for the front and a 720 z24 5 speed for ma goon!!!!! sorry no pics,waiting for ma new laptop to upload pics........................

more updates,got some civic ground control coil overs for the front and a 720 z24 5 speed for ma goon!!!!! sorry no pics,waiting for ma new laptop to upload pics........................

Your new laptop is slow :P

Also found out a 200sx sway bar is SUPER close to 510 sway,a alternative to a custom sway bay

DSC00498.jpg

The pics don't show it but its only an inch difference to mounting points on control arms

Will that S12 sway bar work? Let me know if it clears the front sump KA motor. I'm looking for a cheap alternative to a custom front sway bar. Can you measure the diameter as well? Just put an open end wrench around it and see what's close. Much appreciated.

Guest kamakazi620

Will that S12 sway bar work? Let me know if it clears the front sump KA motor. I'm looking for a cheap alternative to a custom front sway bar. Can you measure the diameter as well? Just put an open end wrench around it and see what's close. Much appreciated.

It's a late 80s 200sx sway bar the ones that came with a ca18 and YES it WILL clear a front sump motor

Guest kamakazi620
2eDeYe' date='24 April 2011 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1303704905' post='465282']

Your new laptop is slow :P

Uhhhhh i guess your "outta" the loop YO!!! ma NEW laptop will be delievered on Wensday-friday YO!!!!!!!! right now i'm use'n a compaq from 2004 i got from wagon dave, he found it in the dumpster and NOW i know why,

sway bar will hit the tc rods mounting point on the frame. Unless this one is different than the one i tried. the one I pulled out had a ca20. You can shorten the mounting points, but then the front hits the oil pan. :( so then more cutting will be required.