Ratsun Calender

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should we try to make a ratsun calender?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to see 12 510s (no offense) How about one each of the following and three others? Maybe a 320, 411 or something?

ona

521, 620, 720, 510, 610, 710, 240z, 280zx, Roadster, ?, ?, ? = 12

i'm just gonna be going by the quality of the pics i hope we have a good diversity of them submitted. and will probley put the list of choosen pics up before i submit the order.

for 25 custom made calenders comes out to a total of $325 before tax or for 50 comes out to $500. i am gonna try to get some more quotes tomorrow.

for 25 custom made calenders comes out to a total of $325 before tax or for 50 comes out to $500. i am gonna try to get some more quotes tomorrow.

23 yes votes!

maybe id get 2 ;)

are you after car only shots?

i got denied on pose, but ill send an old one ;) (that would be a good 'end' of the year shot)

23 yes votes!

maybe id get 2 ;)

are you after car only shots?

i got denied on pose, but ill send an old one ;) (that would be a good 'end' of the year shot)

i'm taking either. come on its a Datto did you remember to show the ratsun sticker? heard that gets them all the time. lol

If there's someone with a decent camera around Portland, a bunch of us should get together, bring the ladies, and do a photo shoot.

for any of the PDX ratsuners that wanna do it Urban Rose Photography are good friends of mine and owe me a favour or two lol

;)

Don't want to see 12 510s (no offense) How about one each of the following and three others? Maybe a 320, 411 or something?

521, 620, 720, 510, 610, 710, 240z, 280zx, Roadster, ?, ?, ? = 12

+1 on that, and they HAVE TO BE RATSUN!! The street fighter for the goon shot, pumpkin's pumpkin, Dudes long bed dually KC 720 from Blue Lake, ect. The only shine that can be in the pics is chrome and wheels!! Shiny show car paint jobs can GTFO or use them in the office version. I say Edit the first post with a link to Photobucket for the canidates by Number and vote for each class. Highest vote gets to pick the month.

• Like 1

i wanna make this about the ratsun family i'm hoping that some of the signature cars from here submit a pic. don't worry it was be a ratsun choice for the pics i'm just gonna narrow the selection down to probley about 24 or so and let u guys pick the top 12. the most votes goes for jan sec to feb...etc etc etc. that should be fair enough i figure.

also want action pic too if you got them.

Guest DatsuNoob

No, I dont agree. We have some nice Dats on here with nice paint jobs. Ratsun to me, isnt just about patina and faded paint (the people who think so, just have shit paint jobs :lol:) It's all about the preservation, upkeep, and enjoyment of daily driven Datsuns. Custom touches, pride in vehicle ownership, survivalist rat repairs/modifications is what I think of when I think Ratsun. We have alot of nice cars with clean paint that still fall under this category: Rickrat, Dylan, Kevin, Jacob (well... almost, Jake ;)) What about W.I.P. pics? I spoke with my gf about doing some shots of her distracting me in her underwear while I'm wrenchin' on the truck and she sounded cool with it. Classy though. Just a thought. I do agree however on the need to mix it up. Shouldnt be 11 510's then a truck or a wagon. I really think we ought to have several candidates for a group of any one model, then vote the best.

Oh, hey Kevin, is that French Jesus on your avatar pic? :rofl:

• Like 4