Ratsun Calender

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should we try to make a ratsun calender?

Hi i was reading throught a thread the other day and saw a mention of making a calender so i happened to mention it to one of my friends and she was like i'll photograph and even do some modeling and got other friends that would be willing to do help. I didn't know if anyone would be intrested in helping me set this up and of course i'm gonna need some Ratsun cars for them to pose with.

PIC REQUIRMENT:

Any Datsun pic.

i want:

Ratty Datsuns

Clean Datsuns

Any model

With or without accompiniment

Action or pose shots

If you believe it to be repsenitive of Ratsun i want it.

to me Ratsun dosen't just mean a Ratrod Datsun. it's someone who genuinly loves their Datsun and does what's necessary to keep it and make it theirs.

I'm not gonna make 2 calenders i don't have the funds to do that. I'm gonna try my best to make it a Universal accepted calender but you have to realize with only 12 months i can only do so much. I'm doing the intial judging based on what i believe to be a good pic of a datsun on the photography. after that its up to Ratsun members to pick the top 12.

PIc deadline by Dec 20th

PM for e-mail

• Like 1
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we send in pics from other parts of the US? I know photographers and semi good looking women. I'm sure some of the non-west coasters could put together worthy pics.

that's what i was thinking off too so not everyone has to migrate to one place to do it. I'll set an e-mail up later dedicated just for this project so everyone can submit pics. anyone want to help me cordinate this?