ratsun.net?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I can't explain why, but that fills me with alot of pride for Ratsun! I think because we drool over what our JApanese brothers have done to their Dats. Nice to know it goes the other way.

Jeff, Thomas, and all y'all that started this site. You gotta feel pretty cool that it has gotten to this point!

Naw! It's photo chop, right?

At any rate, Ratsun.net is the best thing since sliced bread.

Every morning I get up, watch the news enough to get weather, make coffee and scan the newspaper. I'm constantly amazed how small I think, how freakin' big this world is, and how many people there are in it.

I think we will see more and more people find this place. It will probably morph into something that we can't even conceive of now.

No way there is a Ratsun India! Rad!

And yeah you're prolly right about the window sticker. I thought it was odd that it was tilted too. And not the best font. Still...

Just wait until I get my truck on the road.

If you look at my Aussie 720 thread you will notice my ghetto ratsun graphic on the door. I intend to redo it permanently probably with some red and blue stripes when it returns to the road.