PDX Ratsuners

Skib

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

yeah i dont care, after the last week iv had to make this move happen. i just want to kick it and have a good time. I find out some time today if i got the place and can move in tomorrow. if i dont get it im fucked, :unsure:

Hey why don't ya'll come hang at my place???? i gots pool table sterio and TONS of punk CD's BYOB!!!!If you don't get the place Skunk my ol'lady is lookinj' for a roomate and the place we found is a 2bedroom for 600 a month

Hey why don't ya'll come hang at my place???? i gots pool table sterio and TONS of punk CD's BYOB!!!!If you don't get the place Skunk my ol'lady is lookinj' for a roomate and the place we found is a 2bedroom for 600 a month

sweet, the biggist thing for me is Location, im not going to have a DD in portland and need to be aboul to get to work at 5am. so its got to be in the right areas, i dont mind rideing my bike 5+ miles but yeah.

Guest kamakazi620

sweet, the biggist thing for me is Location, im not going to have a DD in portland and need to be aboul to get to work at 5am. so its got to be in the right areas, i dont mind rideing my bike 5+ miles but yeah.

Well where abouts??? cuz shes lookin' for places in gladstone/milwaukie area!