So who wants to race?

RAlly_DatoB210

Ok I'm from the Washington coast and it's land of the logging roads out here. I'm no party planner and this is just a feeler but who would be interested in doing a rally run? Nothing really regulated or official just a good time out datsun thrashing. Granted a lot of you have really nice cars but I can't be the only one who likes to rod the doors off my rust pile. I know plenty of spots in my area that don't see much traffic especially in the winter. Camp creek road is a nice ten mile stretch with lots of loops and tons of places to drive. There are lots of clay hills and 4x4 spots too for those of you with lifts. I really have been wanting to do something like this from when I got my first datsun. Now i've come accross 2 more in disposable shape. It would be nice to maybe line somethig up with anyone whose interested. Doesn't even need to be local I would drive someplace for a good time. It would just be so cool to have all these vintage cars ripping it up. Maybe even a twenty dollar buy in split the cash type pot too? I know it's a bit unsafe but I believe I've stollen my fair share of traffic cones to safely mark off between sections ha. Any thoughts?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt as if I would get a few replies like that. I know it's not exactly safe but it's basically turned into a Rec park for the sort anyways. It's just miles of quad and dirtbike track mud holes and hill climbs. There are a bunch of gated sections too but it boarders a state park so they can't be locked for emergency reasons which closes off big sections or rally ready gravel

Ok I'm back lol. Had to recharge the iPod and go back for some more free wifi at my local gas station parking lot lol. Yeah we should deffinatly get a bunch of people and do this. Ha and if you know any body in general who would want to come out to race bring em on. I'll still have to figure a date out but whenever works

Uh.... What's a pm anyways? Lol I realllllly suck at technology and I'm limited to this cool handheld dohickey as far as things go so if it's a picture I'm out but your all welcome to check

my cars and set ups when you cone out to play lol. I feel like pics are needed to prove anything anything lol

Guest DatsuNoob

What kinda "logging roads" are these. Are they the kind that local auhorities/rangers/mountmees/game wardens etc like to patrol regularly? Just wondering. Two of my friends I ride pit bikes with got busted in Morton, on some 'loggin roads' for no ORV tags, spark arrestors, helmets, etc. I was riding with them and woulda gotten a ticket too but my bike was sputtering at high altitude and I had to turn back and head for camp. It sounds like alot of fun, just curious if there'd be any authorities to give a bunch of datsun people a hard time for blasting down some dirt roads and having a good time.

more of an anything goes sorta logging road. my car isnt even raod legal and ive been out in there with a lot less too. half of a chevy cavi minus all body panels and a bunch of other fun cars. i think the 5-0 might be too afraid lol. its a network of roads so you can go missing too and i have been to quite a few MASSIVE parties out there too. like every year pretty much the entire senior class parties there. there are so many loops too that you could literally just turn off and pop out in a completely different location. i know of 4 or 5 different entrances. 3 in monte one in satsop and one that comes out on some farm road but its really confusing to find and the trail is over grown. i seriously think there will be no problem with it at all cause the only reason anyone will be out there is to do some of the same shit we would be haha