So who wants to race?

RAlly_DatoB210

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes it is. But it's going to be so much fun :] hahahaha who's the guy smokin a rainbow? My girlfriend pointed out I dress like him lol. I sport the trucker hat and members only jacket look too hahha. Must be some kinda unspoken datsun owner dress code lol am I the

only person trapped in a decade I wasn't even born in? Ha

Yes yes it is. But it's going to be so much fun :] hahahaha who's the guy smokin a rainbow? My girlfriend pointed out I dress like him lol. I sport the trucker hat and members only jacket look too hahha. Must be some kinda unspoken datsun owner dress code lol am I the

only person trapped in a decade I wasn't even born in? Ha

thats kamakazi, hes a member here

Count me in for sure. This sounds like a real good time. There is no way my datsun will be racing dirt roads but I'm with the NOOB...I will bring my YZ 125 and tear the shit up. Keep me posted on times/dates. What I will need is a ride and someone to put my 125 in the back of thier pickup. I'll pay gas and what not.

Scout vehicles, loud dusty sideways driving! People seem to keep clear of me when I have gone out and done it. Cereal though, you gotta scout real good and have ppl at different places of entry. Maby put up cones and/or park cars on the roads to block off small runs to use. Hopefully one of the wheelers will have a PA so we can announce our intentions to the ppl in the woods whyle we do the scouting! I know that you cant just go out into the woods and drive like a maniac with no precaution. Gimmie more credit than that!

I just got back from some clasic maniac driving but it's like eleven thirty at night ha. I know where the mountain bikes ride and all the trails. Btw we have some really good ones too if anyones interested. We don't need to have a structured race really just everyone out having fun would be super cool as it is :] we can all just race around and four (or two) wheel it up too. Whatever works :) when's the best official date? I'll be sure to plan sick leave at work lol

i think im gonna build a strut brace, then lift my celica and bring it. be a great way to try to kill the axl. gonna try a "all spring lift" this time with mk2 supra fronts and areostar rears.

i wish there was a way in text to properly show the smile on my face... :D

who's gonna tag along and hold the camera?

after i king cab my wheeler its on for "the lifted street celica"

Yeah moderate death may be an issue. So nobody do anything too stupid. Lol I would really prefer to not be resposible if someone got hurt but I would deffinately be there to help out. Stupid 510 had a flat this morning and I was almost late to work grrrr. Ok so what date is good? Anybody?

i think if we plan this right and make sure we have people to check the section of road plan on being used and all the entrances and exits are covered. this should be a fun and safe event. I'm gonna bring my truck

Image09032010192009.jpg

79d50 where are you located it might help for someone to give you a ride.

Sounds like a plan then! I spy a ford truck. Lol sounds like we may wind up with a little off road rivalry going on ha. If you've got snow tires I sugest you slap them on there are a few clay hills that'll be fun to try and rod up got so steep last night my car stopped getting fuel lol. Then things got exiting trying to back down the hill with bad brakes and not plummeting off lok