WTF stupid pig!

Have any of you guys tried a game of "Cardboard Kitteh" to deter speeders? You simply trace out a cat shape onto a piece of cardboard, paint it black (if you wanna get fancy you could scan an image and glue it to your cardboard), glue 2 nickels in place of the eyes and set it out in the middle of your busy street. It's pretty fun, especially if cardboard kitteh becomes 1/4" steel plate kitteh :lol:

Some drivers will floor it if they see a cat.

Not the cops fault.Police can NOT(by law) arrest someone for a mis-demeanor NOT committed in their presence.

This is true but if it warrants it, they can a will go over and more or less tell them to smarten the fuck up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh absolutely! Sometimes it's enough to set the guy off and the cop takes him 'down town'. Some times they end up being 'known to police' and have outstanding warrants. lol seen that. People like this are idiots and probably have a history.

Years ago my buddy was up town and this complete asshole starts bugging him for a ride down town. Didn't know him, and the guy must have been on crack. So he told him to fuck off and starts driving away and the idiot is all mouthy and kicks his car. Well he gets out goes over and when this guy shoves him he beats the living shit out of this fuck. He's a part time bouncer and was having a bad day and he unloads on him. We call the police and the guy tries to leave. He tells him to stay put for the police but he tries to run so he gets a second thrashing. You could hear crunching bones, blood everywhere. The police show up, take one look and throw him in the cruiser. My buddy tries to explain what happened and they say it's ok we know this guy and drive off. I pity that stupid fuck the next time the drugs wear off, he's got broken ribs and busted lips and looks like a bruised turd. :lol:

this is this the first time youv tryed calling the police huh?

I dont bother anymore, just take care of it myself.

last time i called the police, i saw a bum breaking into a car, was prolly like 200 active duty cops within a mile. they responded within 20min and caught the guy .5mi away. i id'd him for them right then and there.

FF 6mo later, i get a call from the DA's office, and they tell me if i dont testify against this bum that knows me, where i live, and the cars i drive, that im going to jail...

i said ok, i'll testify if the defendant cant see my face. they say sorry, and threaten me again. i finally talk to the DA himself, and squash it.

turns out the person who had their window broke out didnt give a F about their car and didnt press charges. they had this dude locked up for a parole violation, and he's been in ever since and could possibly get out if it doesnt stick. so it was on me to put this guy away for maybe another month.

FF 6mo later. big shake up at city hall, new DA, new dumb ass intern calling me and threatening me. i give em the salute. after i almost make chick cry by yelling at her i find out dude is in for another "witness-less" offense/parole violation. that one wont stick and im the closest thing they can find for a "conviction".

takes 3-4 air soft's to make em move on now. no pop with the home made TP roll quietner, silencers are illigal even on airsoft. ;)

the next raver couple i find doin it on the roof of my goon is gonna make me reload, and get the taser