620 valance panel

i have access to brand new valance panels, THEY ARE AFTER MARKET, but they do fit real well, i have one on my king kab and another one on my step side, we all know what they look like(they go at the bottom of the front of the 620, between the fenders, and under the bumper), if need be i will get pics up on saturday, i am asking $44.95 shipped ( when i have seen them on ebay and craislist they are priced between 49.00 and 65.00), in the 48 states only, all outside area's will cost extra for shipping, these are real nice pieces, and if all goes well i will be getting other parts too, let me know..thx for looking

i have access to fenders, grills(78 and up only), hoods, lights and other stuff, all brand new..

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they fit good, i have one on my king kab, and it went on easy, i think i only had to elongate one hole( i think not sure been a couple years since i installed it), there should be no massaging to it, unless the truck has been wrecked in the front, then i can't say if it will fit good or not, i can not know or see how well the front has been repaired if it was wrecked, not saying yours is/was wrecked just saying do not know, i will not sell or trade any thing i would not put on my own trucks...let me know, thx tom

i do not know of any where that makes them, and to reproduce them out of steel would be way to costly, if you can get ahold of a decent one, ck with some one that does fiberglass, and see if they would be interested in making a mold and producing them, thats the only suggestion i have for ya, or keep shopping around and find a good parts truck, or some one parting one out..

c'mon, out of all the 620 owners on here, there are only 3 peeps that need a valance, no one needs a spare, what about if you hit some thing...bumpin it up..

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm looking for the following:

Steering Wheel

Heater/Cooler Fan knobs

Glove Box

Dashboard

Plastic backings behind the door latches (interior)

Antenna

Grill

Brake Booster (working only)

Chrome surrounds for the headlamps

Thanks so much - Shane (Shane.Albrandt@jm.com)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.