Salt Lake People!!!!!!!!!

5dimer

There seems not to be a lot of Datsun people up here or I have not found them yet. I met Greengoon a few days ago cool guy! So lets get a meet and great before winter gets here!!!!!!! I talked to a guy in sugerhouse with a VG30 510 I will try and get him to come. Lets get something going out here.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mormons dont drive datsuns :mellow:

mormons.jpg

Well not right now at least. I mean, one of them doesn't have a drivetrain and the other is completely disassembled and masked off for paint. Yesterday while sitting in the 510, imagination made it seem like driving, so that might count. Oh... wait.. Were you talking about me? And how did you get my picture anyway?

And i was wondering why people from here are not on Ratsun. I guess this is the reason!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't get what living in Utah has to do with it they sold them here so they have to be out here. One of the best road coures tracks is here Miller.

Dude, he's just messing with you. If you are gonna want to have a good time here, then you're gonna have to lighten up.

Greengoon posted this up!!!!!

I'm gathering up some more friends and the weather looks like it will be decent for a little Saturday morning cruise.

Here's some info on the location:

CARS AND COFFEE Salt Lake City

TO: The local SLC car enthusiast! This is an open invitation to every MAKE, MODEL, YEAR, ETC. The only requirement is that you like cars!

A bunch of us car enthusiasts (including Trey Cobb from COBB Tuning and JDM Legends) around the SLC valley are trying to grow a meet and greet...kind of like the one they have down in SoCal.

Cars and Coffee in Salt Lake City!

When: Every Saturday until it starts to snow...

Time: 8:30 am

Invited: The CAR ENTHUSIAST (regardless of your make or mods.)!!! We're excited to see anyone who loves to chat about cars and sip some early morning coffee...or what ever else you prefer.

Espress Yourself Coffee

675 W 10600 S

South Jordan, UT 84095-8524

Please join us! Support the cause! Support our local coffee shop and owner who is also a car enthusiast and is kind enough to let us use his parking lot for CARS AND COFFEE!

All that is asked it that we're respectful to the facility, parking lot, vehicles and each other.

Cheers and hope to see you guys out this Saturday!

• 6 months later...

Rumors of Cars and Coffee moving to the shopping center at 5500 South and Redwood Road tomorrow. Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Bagels, etc. That is near my house so I will go and check it out to see if its true. We Utahns have a long way to go to reach the epic proportions of a Cali Cars and Coffee but we try :D