You're all gonna hate me

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with 40k into the car i dont think i would get what i want for it :)

:blink: ,,,,, 40K in the VW ?

To be honest I would put everything of value up for sale ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, see what hits ! economy sucks !

Good Luck man ! Economy sure is slowly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, getting interesting !

Hope your financials work ok for you :)

Sorry for your situation, I'd sale any thing that has a monlthy payment, like the Frontier, the PWC's, the Toyota, and really anything else isn't essential to keeping the lights on or my family fed.

You should pick up and read the Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. I hope you come out of your situation without filling for bankruptcy!

Sorry for your situation, I'd sale any thing that has a monlthy payment, like the Frontier, the PWC's, the Toyota, and really anything else isn't essential to keeping the lights on or my family fed.

You should pick up and read the Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. I hope you come out of your situation without filling for bankruptcy!

the skis are for sale, the fronty is going back to the bank

the jetta is going to be my dailt driver...and the toyota is a neighbors or something, its definitely not mine :)

im also re-enlisting into a different MOS because it has a 30k bonus.

do what ever it takes to avoid bank corruptcy it only extends the night mare. If i were to go back in time i would have traded in my newer vehicles and got back to basic cars that were paid for and reliable, when you file the lawers make a killing and then you owe them too. Then if things go bad 2 years latter you are screwed,

you can avoid it but you have to be willing to really make some changes,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.