1969 & 1971 Datsun 510s $2750 obo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeeah, what a waste of a perfectly straight parts car that was hit so hard in the front that the A-pillars buckled.

Don't like it? Don't post. No one cares for the opinions of brokedicks, anyway.

easy now big fella, just opinions stated. the "parts car" looks pretty nice in the pics.

and, wait....who are you? the person that posted this doesnt say anything about it being crashed.

and to the original poster, good luck with sale. i dont know if the genius above is your friend, but he isnt helping much

Don't like it? Don't post. No one cares for the opinions of brokedicks, anyway.

easy now big fella, just opinions stated. the "parts car" looks pretty nice in the pics.

and, wait....who are you? the person that posted this doesnt say anything about it being crashed.

not a coupe:

IMAG0231.jpg

bart-simpson-prank-phone-call.jpg

I really hate this being my first post, but it's just the way things went.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Most other parts are there, but I recommend looking for yourself before assuming.

^look what you done did...

the glare of the sun in the oic leaves alot unseen <_<

so a lot of assuming

And for the record, yes the parts car was involved in a 35 mile an hour collision

I figured it would be fairly easy to figure out that if it was listed as a parts car that had so much already removed, that it would just be a given that there must be some sort of extensive damage unseen that it was unrepairable.

good to here recovery is going well!

most here would have put all the missing parts back on. :cool:

Look, I'm not trying to argue that the bulk of the people here know a hell of a lot more than I do about 510's. I just tried to explain what my thinking was in the use of the word coupe, nothing further.

I'm sorry if the use of the dictionary version of coupe offended anyone.

happens ALL the time. :rolleyes:

from your dictionary description, the 2 dr & 4dr SEDANS are the same length

GLWS!

I used to have alot of love for this forum right up until I saw how a VERY good friend (Rjawm) was treated fo for a simple mistake (calling a 2 dr sedan a coupe) but after seeing this I have pretty much lost faith in this forum and MOST of the people on it. There are a few redeeming people on here and I will continue to to speak VERY highly about.

BTW I am the owner that was involved in the sccident with that car. Just another hint to certian people, before you talk shit to someone about other people make sure they arent that persons FAMILY! But then again what do I know after all I'm just that kid that was going into the army that was TOLD not to buy this Datsun cause it would rot in storage.

On a + note there are still alot of usable parts on this car and if I had more room I'd be stripping it myself to put parts on my other 510.

• Like 1