Looks aren't everything

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ And end up in jail? I say a nice letter on his door written by someone else threatening him with a anonymous name on it. People are more scared of what their not sure of than what they know.

Or get his number and call him with googles new local call system :) you cant call the number back, and no way to trace it. Makes it good to threaten him and stay anonymous so you dont get in trouble.

^ And end up in jail? I say a nice letter on his door written by someone else threatening him with a anonymous name on it. People are more scared of what their not sure of than what they know.

Or get his number and call him with googles new local call system :) you cant call the number back, and no way to trace it. Makes it good to threaten him and stay anonymous so you dont get in trouble.

Ahhh good point. lol

I'll get him somehow. Maybe I'll just steal my girls phone one day and fuck with him. Either way, i'll figure something out. He's a total panzy anyways.

Guest kamakazi620

Einstien wasn't very smart....

if he comes out of her mouth..... :lol:

Right.....................he was the one who invented the Atom bomb that ended WWII......we probably would not have Datsuns if it wasn't fer him.

Hahahahahahaha Japan may have lost the battle but still won the war. They make great cars and even better old cars.

Einstein theorized the energy contained in matter but the atom bomb was designed and built by a team headed by Oppenheimer.

Guest kamakazi620

Hahahahahahaha Japan may have lost the battle but still won the war. They make great cars and even better old cars.

Einstein theorized the energy contained in matter but the atom bomb was designed and built by a team headed by Oppenheimer.

Mike I NEVER said he built it,I said "invented" kind of like Carlos "Invented" me as the cat fucker?!?