New Windshields for 320 Pick Ups

hardhead320

I have contacted a Southern California auto glass company who will start making new windshields for the 320 Pick Ups. I ran this add once before and did not get one response! All you 320 owners with broken windshields missed the last order don't miss this one I will be placing an order in the next couple of weeks so tell a friend. The windshields are going to cost $300.00 each so far I have an order for 6 windshields.

If you are interested call Terry at 714 296 6760

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind sharing info about the glass shop willing to do this? I think there are some 410 and 411 owners who would really like a new windshield. Thanks!

The glass shop that makes glass for the 320's is called Kotto Auto Glass - 800 810 4933 - ask for Hetty.(rhimes with Betty)

He custom cuts automotive glass to fit

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

I have contacted a Southern California auto glass company who will start making new windshields for the 320 Pick Ups. I ran this add once before and did not get one response! All you 320 owners with broken windshields missed the last order don't miss this one I will be placing an order in the next couple of weeks so tell a friend. The windshields are going to cost $300.00 each so far I have an order for 6 windshields.

Could these be shipped?

• 9 months later...

Terry,

I saw this thread pop up and thought it was current, but I see it is from last year.

Nevertheless, I would be interested in one if they come up available again if they can ship it to St. Louis, MO. All automotive windshields are shipped (they don't manufacture glass at the assembly plants) so it is a question of the hassle of packing it. Insured properly, there would be virtually no risk to the supplier. I once bought a large mirror and they shipped it no problem. Let me know. Mine has some star chips in it and I'm afraid one will migrate into a crack and render the vehicle unable to pass inspection.

Thanks.

Jim in St. Louis

I just put a call into Hetty and will find out about the windshield for my 58 210. I live in socal and he's local so he'll be able to come to me for the job according to his assistant that i just spoke with. Hopefully i can get a few made up for anyone looking for a windshield. Got my fingers crossed...

are there any feedback, pics, or what not for this resource?.... just wondering. :cool:

Hi there Burrito, I had the guys name a long time ago(6 months), the one that cut the windshields, hardhead320 gave it to me I beleave, but it is long gone/lost now, perhaps you could get it from him(hardhead320). His name is Terry, he published his number on the first post, it's 714-296-6760 If you were to get ahold of the guy that makes them, I would probably be in for a few, depending on the price. I was/am to far away to persue this on my own, if he was only local to me. :(

too bad canby passed. i would have made an order then did a drive up there to the northern states. i will call him. i think i talked to him a month or two ago but i lost the number he told me to call. i will try again. if not, i spoke to a fellow ratsuner who has the/a contact for the windows to be made at $300. i am not sure if it is the same contact but i will find out and post my findings.

too bad canby passed. i would have made an order then did a drive up there to the northern states. i will call him. i think i talked to him a month or two ago but i lost the number he told me to call. i will try again. if not, i spoke to a fellow ratsuner who has the/a contact for the windows to be made at $300. i am not sure if it is the same contact but i will find out and post my findings.

:thumbup: Let me know if anything happens.

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought a 65 with a very weathered windshield gasket. I'm looking for a windshield gasket, possibly a new windshield depending on price and new vent window rubbers, and window srapers. Don't mean to hijack, just wanted to get on your windshield list. Please PM the details when or if these become available. I am in Central California, and would consider just driving down to SoCal to have the new windshield installed, too. thnks