Our shop truck : N320

Hi all,

Well I was told I was being sneaky having an avatar with a 320 in it with no other explaination.

I bough the truck in September, it has been a farm truck its entire life. When I first heard of the truck all I really asked is if it is complete, as in Oz 320's are far rarer than in the states, with most of them being farmers run arounds any that you find are usually beyond repair. It was in pretty good condition considering, but all the running gear and suspension was shot.

It was a 15 hours round trip to pick up the car, but it was worth it.

As soon as i got the car I started on the suspension, it has all new bushes most of them retro fitted off other cars, new hilux rear springs, and new shocks. Re did the brakes all the lines and wheel cylinders, rebuilt the carb and fixed a head gasket and the car was running and driving as good as a 40 year old truck is going to drive.

I have been slowly doing up aspects of the car as I go as it is my daily driver.

I cut the rope ties of and the sides and made the profile match the cab, and made a new tailgate as the old one was stuffed.

Recently I had the roof panel beated so I could put a fluted headlining in it, there is no bog in the roof and I painted it in House of Kolor prism geen white pearl.

Plans for the car:

I have a 720 chassis with disc brake rear that I will be fitting to the car in a few months along with a sr20de with quad throttles, then I will be making a new tub and painting the car.

Cheers

gallery_193_1275_20181.jpg

gallery_193_1275_148585.jpg

gallery_193_1275_133425.jpg

gallery_193_1275_63033.jpg

gallery_193_1275_116376.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!! Thanks for the thread! The mirror and spotlight are a nice touch!

And the eyebrow rings on the headlights are a nice touch too! Wonder how those would look on a 521...