1972 2 door KA 24 twin cam daily driver $3500

$3500 1972 2 door KA 24 twin cam, 5 speed, electric fuel pump in the tank, header and huge exhaust. Rear coil overs, rear 300zx breaks with Wilwood calipers. S/T front racing springs. Subi non LSD rear end with slip in half shafts, fat rear adjustable sway bar. New elec. 12inch fan, and new front tires. 15-7 panasport knock offs 0 offset. No head liner, new recovered door panels not installed. Rx 7 seats. Clean back seat. New GT grant steering wheel. Fast and ugly. Can you say Ratsun sleeper. Needs rear body work. Drive it home fast. Registered and title in hand. Open to trades for other Datsun 510s running or not, partial cash and trades. Calling is best 530-575-0911 James Johnson

DSCN2527.jpg

DSCN2528.jpg

DSCN2537.jpg

DSCN2540.jpg

DSCN2532.jpg

DSCN2544.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SOLD

Yep $2500 with a cherry hood, set of bumpers and set of front coilovers, I think the guy got a good deal. Funny i had offers for $1500 WOW, yes it is all about what someone will pay

Atom thought we should drop the KA into a better painted car, but then we would have a more expensive car to sale, after paint

I'm glad it gone yeppi

You have no idea how many different cars/trucks ive been trying to sell on craigslist to buy this sucker!! lol.gif but nobody's buyin nuthin right now, im not even getting low balls lately.confused1.gifGreat deal for the one who bought it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.