Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)

Josh K.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you know what you are going to use for a remote reservoir setup? A lot of guys with FJ's over here use the Nissan Urvan reservoir due to limited space, but it's getting very hard to find them now. My hoses are weeping, so I'm thinking of replacing it with this universal kit from Earls: http://www.earls.com.au/files/497f86ffbb862-RESERVOIRCATALOGUE2009.pdf(Page 5 of the PDF). I just realised when I posted that link that Earls is an Aussie company. I'm sure there'd be something twice as cool for half the price in the US B)

Do you know what you are going to use for a remote reservoir setup? A lot of guys with FJ's over here use the Nissan Urvan reservoir due to limited space, but it's getting very hard to find them now. 

Wilwood makes a nice one

wil-260-7563_w.jpg

I believe there is something 90s Nissan here stateside (no Urvan here) also has the same set-up? 

Some late model Japanese cars have these type of set-ups on the clutch master too...

• Like 1

Thanks shacks.

Cpl,

I'm not a fan of top feed because they stick way the hell up. I'm not sure if you noticed but I'm kind of anal about aesthetics ;) also cheaper and only cost me about an hour of time. I'm real happy with how it turned out :)

• Like 1

Next on the list is finish weld out on the turbo manifold. I need to make a weld fixture and setup a back purge system. I'll start on it tomorrow night.

A coworker is gonna make the RevE. Pulley for.me since I don't have time...

Getting close to final engine install ;) well final for mockup and test drives...

• Josh K. changed the title to Feng Shui (The 510 Experiment) (Pics fixed through page 7..)