datsun parts

all these parts are for local sale ,i do not want to ship,if it dont sale then ill consider shipping..sorry....if these prices are to high for you sorry, but please dont post you negitive comments here...i belive all is fare and im not really making money here....lets make some deals, i have more ill be adding.....thx i am located in vancouver, wa.....if any items need shipped , shipping fees will be added....THESE PRICES ARE FOR PICK UP ONLY.....

first off i got a chrome fuel pump block off,and a timming inspection cover ....20.00

015.jpg

then a polished thermostste housing/with lid..............20.00

017.jpg

018.jpg

then a polished brake master..and adapter plate/only whats in pics.........15.00

019.jpg

then a polished valve cover..................40.00

024.jpg

old skool datsun 1600 finned valve cover..................20.00

025.jpg

2 auto loc billit poppers..........................30.00

013.jpg

620 tach works great/has harness/ plug n play..........100.00 o.b.o

012-1.jpg

010.jpg

new nos 2dr 510 1/4 window latches..............100.00

022.jpg

also have 79 kc intermitten wiper set up plug n play,for all 79s, delay box,switch,and harness......no pic...............75.00

brand new in box finco clutch kit 80.00....for 78 620

also a used puralator elictric fuel pump w/nib regulator...no pic yet....40.00

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: also have 79 kc intermitten wiper set up plug n play, delay box,switch,and harness......no pic...............75.00

Can you post a pic of this if you get a chance?

I don't own a 620 but I'm curious as to what this setup entails.

the 79 620 kc came with this wiper set up...very cool to have.....it has a lil delay box, the 3 position switch(intermitten,slow, high) when they added this option they just added a lil seperate wireing harness.....here are your pics, best i could get

001.jpg

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

come get um, you sure you don't want any other shinny stuff....(valve cover,thermo housing)

i might take the thermo housing too. could you pm me some contact info? i could come get the stuff thursday or friday, whatever works for you...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.