I just almost killed some kids

So we have been up at my parents all day. Just pulled in our alley 20 mins ago, and right as my headlights shine down the alley i see to figures run from my house, next to my 510, and look like they jumped the fence/ran by my neighbors house across the alley. I stop and call my neighbor and he runs out and we start looking for them, i check the dime, i check the house and my dogs are barking like freaking crazy. Well im trying to figure out if its someone trying to jack my dime or what. WELL turns out one of the kids is one of the russian neighbor kids, and i dont know about the other. But i saw the same grey/black hoodie running into their door of their house. Im planning on going over there tommrow and having a lil chat with his non English speaking parents, and making them understand the next time their kid may come home a lil bloody. I had my sister in law, my wife, and my son in my car. I made them wait in the car with my cell while me and the neighbor tryed to figure out wtf happend. Ive had my gate left open by someone before, someone left his gate open the other day, and even my shed someone tried to kick it in, so im paranoid as hell about it. All i can say is

FREAKING KIDS!!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get cameras.. or move. I hear this is becoming a very serious issue for alot of people living up in the Vancouver area.. Sorry to hear about it.

If it were me, I'd probably set up a Sting then beat the dog-shit out of them when they came back. Probably would get my car keyed, or windows broken, but that will probably happen anyway, from the sounds of it. :no:

Im lucky i have a good neighbor. I called him and he came outside running pullin his pants up to see what was going on. Just freaks me out alot anymore. Its on a battery tender (cant find my damn cables) so i can start her in the morning and pull her in. I got the 620 thats going to be my driver, let them try and steal that, i think im going to put a giant spike on the drivers seat.

Now my night is just ruined because im sittin here paranoid as hell to any sound i hear outside.

I have friends that live in S. Africa. Over there, they don't screw around. They have flamethrowers and devices like that installed in their cars for theft deterrents. You mess with a person's car, you could very likely be seriously hurt, or even killed.

It shouldn't have to come to that.. what a wonderful world.. <_<

I have friends that live in S. Africa. Over there, they don't screw around. They have flamethrowers and devices like that installed in their cars for theft deterrents. You mess with a person's car, you could very likely be seriously hurt, or even killed.

It shouldn't have to come to that.. what a wonderful world.. <_<

I have seen the flame setup on the Military channels. Crazy shit!

Thing is you do that kind of shit here and you get sued. You get sued for everything here. Someone breaks into your house and you hurt them you get sued. Thats why someone breaks into my house, they arnt leaving my house alive to sue me. My sentra's trunk has more than enough room, and i have some good friends that would help out :).

Im now sleeping with my sun shade up and my window open tonight to listen so i can hear if something happens again.

We had a bunch of vandalism happen in our apartments a while back...turned out to be some of the kids living with their mom in the apartments. One was under age but the other one was over 18, when all the cars in the parking lot got hit, I suspected it was them, but the wife wouldn't let me pay them a visit. After having holes drilled in my tires and headlights and tail lights on my then new Yaris spray painted over, I debated shooting them with a pellet pistol when I caught them, but I took my wife's advice and took the high road.

I watched out the window each night in the dark for a couple weeks till I saw one of the little pricks scoping out the parking lot then going back to his apartment...I called the non emergency number for the local pd and they sent a cruiser around the back...right as the little bastard came out of his apartment with a bag and headed toward a parked car the cop shined his mag light in the kids face...PRICELESS.

My suggestion...chug energy drinks and watch your stuff, if they come back call the cops, if the cops don't get there in time, grab the kids by the scruff of the collar, or if they are over 18 kick the shit out of them.

Get a Silent Car alarm. :D

Well, if he has a paintball or air soft gun, it's cheaper to buy a few energy drinks to stay awake and pellet any would-be vandals/thieves....

Besides, the silent alarm won't help him tonight. Hopefully though, they were scared off for this evening at least.

I feel your pain. We lived in a less than desirable area in Dallas TX and we kept getting shady characters walking through the alley. One day I seen one of those characters walking through the alley when I was washing dishes and just looked at him walk past my yard. About 2 min later I seen the head bobbing past my kitchen window and into the corner of my house where he began peeking into my windows. I pulled my Springfield XD45 out and opened the window he was peeking through. I asked him what the fuck he was doing in my yard and he said that he was getting a break from the sun (wasn't even hot yet) and I said he had 3 seconds to get the fuck out of here before I shot his fucking ass. He started casually walking away and I told him it wasnt quick enough so I started popping rounds off into the ground and he started running like Carl Lewis. I then called the police and they came out and I described him to them and said it anything was going on in my area he is one to look for. The gave me some quick lecture on making sure I point my gun yadda yadda yadda so I dont injure anyone (I have a concealed handgun permit and I am ex-military). He then told me that the crime and ghetto were starting to merge into my neighbor hood and are having tons of new problems in my area. Almost the same thing happened two weeks later and we decided to move into a much nicer area. We have now lived in the same apartment for almost 4 years and the ghetto is moving our way again. So were buying a really nice house where the possibility of the ghetto cannot follow us.

So we have been up at my parents all day. Just pulled in our alley 20 mins ago, and right as my headlights shine down the alley i see to figures run from my house, next to my 510, and look like they jumped the fence/ran by my neighbors house across the alley. I stop and call my neighbor and he runs out and we start looking for them, i check the dime, i check the house and my dogs are barking like freaking crazy. Well im trying to figure out if its someone trying to jack my dime or what. WELL turns out one of the kids is one of the russian neighbor kids, and i dont know about the other. But i saw the same grey/black hoodie running into their door of their house. Im planning on going over there tommrow and having a lil chat with his non English speaking parents, and making them understand the next time their kid may come home a lil bloody. I had my sister in law, my wife, and my son in my car. I made them wait in the car with my cell while me and the neighbor tryed to figure out wtf happend. Ive had my gate left open by someone before, someone left his gate open the other day, and even my shed someone tried to kick it in, so im paranoid as hell about it. All i can say is

FREAKING KIDS!!!!

Russian kids you say....? :huh:

Probably just got that phone call from the Motherland.

......MUST.... HAVE... DATSUN..... :blink: :blink:

TELEFON

:D :D :P