69 2 door

Icehouse

well with Jared's gone and the burgundy one its way out this weekend we decide to get another one started. Its a 69 2 door! the PO did some really fancy wiring for the tach and electric fuel pump, all with the wire of choice, phone cable :eek: A few other fun surprises to :D Nothing a little quality time can't fix :blink: :D My favorite part is the original paint, not the best but for a car almost 40 years old what do you expect. We did get it running and let me just say, "DAMN!!!!!!" I usually make fun of L motors but this baby runs like a stripped ass Ape. With a fresh battery it fired right up, the PO said he put 1k into the head. I didn't believe him until I heard it run, which was after we got it home. The throttle response is amazing. Its running SU's like the burgundy car but the difference between the 2 is amazing to say the least. Its Hainz's dream motor, L20 with W53 head, dual carbs and a long header, O and a zx 5 speed. Now for the pics.

IMG_0098.JPG

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

P.S I love my iPhone :D Its so nice to have a decent camera with me at all times. :D I always forget my digital everywhere :D all those pics were in low light to...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually at Franks a few days during the week and Saturdays every weekend. You should stop buy this Saturday Redeye, check out the new dime :)

Don't worry Darrel we won't fix to much :) We just like to clean up the car. I hate PO's handy work sometimes, its nice to get all the factory stuff working right :) I think it will have it ready the second weekend of january :) well if everything goes well :)

I'm still looking for someone to do a KA24de harness for me :o

I'll do it if you want to mail it to me and send some cash for parts aka relays, fuse box and connectors.

:)Jeff,

Dude, any update?? Forgot to ask: what is the suspension like??

Thanks,

Darrel:D

I need to take some pics but haven't been up that way. I never got any pics of the bad side :D Nothing to bad just some sand marks where he tried to fix small rust spots near the body line.... It would have looked better if he didn't do anything....