Parts for SALE

I haven't dug far enough into my masses to the Datsun parts yet. This is all stuff that I hoarded for projects on my 510. So, technically they are Datsun parts. All prices are OBO or I will trade all of it for a running L20B. All proceeds will go to my "need another motor quick" fund.

Universal sunroof still have the insulation for it, but it is for refence only, and missing screw on one of the hinges. - $25

P8010232.jpg

Universal 12V door lock acuators with some miscelaneous hardware set of 4 and you can have the oddball. $30

P8010231.jpg

Universal 12V ACCEL Ignition coil untested yet $OLD

P8010238.jpg

Power window motors with pigtails. 3 right and 2 left (came out of a 93-97 Intrepid) $10each

P8010229.jpg

I'll dig some more out tomorrow night.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally dug out some Datsun parts for those of you that may need them.

I don't really know what these are called. I know there out of my '71 510 Goon though $OLD

101_2259.jpg

Used ignition switch unknown condition - $OLD

Used single points distributor unknown condition. Came on the L16 that is currently in my goon.

101_2261.jpg

L20B used clutch and flywheel -$OLD

The guy that sold me the L20B said that the motor was out of his 620, but the oil pan is to the rear of the cross member like my 510. I don't know, but I'm just gonna use my oil pan when I do the swap. Engine block si for representation only. This oil pan needs a lot of TLC.

101_2253.jpg

510 Horn pad -$OLD

101_2258.jpg

Lighted headlight knob -$5

101_2265.jpg

Oil pan pickup tube. My dad said it faced the wrong direction to fit a 510 so...

101_2264.jpg

Beat up old bumperettes. They were on my wagon when I got it. I don't like them though. They'll need some polish and straightening out. -$OLD

Used K&N universal 14" X 3" air filter - $15

101_2256.jpg

Universal 3 gauge under dash pod. I don't know if the gauges work. So, they just come with the pod.

101_2257.jpg

Miscellaneous Lighters and weird thing I took off the back of a 72 gauge cluster - $ make offer

101_2267.jpg

There is a 75-77 510 in the pick-a-part on hwy 99 south of Portland with an L20B in it (as of last weekend). I dont know condition of the motor but it was complete minus the brand new EI dizzy (that was for me). the trans is already gone so it would be really easy to pull.

how much to ship the 510 Horn pad to 92804 and its got all the little screw? all what i need is all the little screw that are on the sterring wheel pads

I Don't know what screw your talking about. Here's a pic of the back of the horn pad. I'll get baack to you about the shipping.

101_2270.jpg

There is no sucj thing as a 75-77 510

Sorry, I typed without looking. the dizzy I took off it has 79 510 written on it in paint pen. none the less it still has an L20B with W58 head. and all the in's and out's still attached including AC (minus the dizzy of course). hell it even had what looked like a good radiator still hooked up.

Vancouver, WA 98683. Are you interested in just the clutch, or do you want the flywheel too? PayPal?

PM sent, sorry didn't see you replied

izzo this guy has the same zip code as me so hes gotta be close to me....

haha, i didnt look at the zipcodes man my bad :D

can you do me a favor, measure the out side dimensions of the sunroof, i do not care about the corner radius, and i have many repair/replacement parts for those sunroofs, and ck shipping for me to glendale az 85307, i am very interested if it is the size i think it is...thx tom

can you do me a favor, measure the out side dimensions of the sunroof, i do not care about the corner radius, and i have many repair/replacement parts for those sunroofs, and ck shipping for me to glendale az 85307, i am very interested if it is the size i think it is...thx tom

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had to dig the sunroof out of my parts heap. The outside dimensions are roughly L 31" X W 16" let me know if you are interested.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.