14 inch tired

need 2 tires 14 inch in the vacaville fairfield area cheap is good cause im broke im currently running 175/70/r14s and would like to stay at that size but beggers cant be choosers let me know what you have i have parts i can trade and a little cash

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn typos can a mod change the d to a s so it says tires and not tired

Actually it attracts more attention with the D. :D Can change if you want but looks fine.

(My) 14 inch tired

ronjeremy%5B1%5D.jpg

free bump

we dont have a pep boys around here and i cant afford 50 bucks a tire right now im lookin for some good used ones that i can use for a few months till i get a steady income

Great Idea, I used to buy my tires from my local junk yard for my B, back in the day already mounted and balanced in excellent to good condition for $30 a pair. No entry fee required.

Hell I would check behind the tire stores. They are usually thrown out in pairs at least., and sometimes the owner who has just bought the car want's bling bling tires and rims and throws out good ones. I've pulled lots out of the pile and checked them over. Sinse they are already off the rims the job is half done. The only tires that I have not mounted by hand are the 33s that are on my trucvk now. s

Hell I would check behind the tire stores. They are usually thrown out in pairs at least., and sometimes the owner who has just bought the car want's bling bling tires and rims and throws out good ones. I've pulled lots out of the pile and checked them over. Sinse they are already off the rims the job is half done. The only tires that I have not mounted by hand are the 33s that are on my trucvk now. s

that my friend is genious but isnt it stealing? well i guess i could ask them if they have some i can use as rollers for my project :P

No,no, no, I mean the piles of tires they have to pay to have them taken away. Old used ones that they try to recycle but end up in tire dumps.

In a sense you are recycling them and saving the owner from an expense to remove them.... you could ask permission but they may say no so that you will have to buy new ones . They don't lock them up so go by after work.

Around here, anything with usable tread is sold to the used tire dealers, so taking anything is stealing. I have at least 3 used tire dealers in walking distance. It's cheaper for me to buy a whole wheel/tire assembly from the local pull-a-part than buy a used tire, but the used tire place is REALLY cheap for mounting or flat repairs. Like $7 for a plug, and I've never had one of theirs fail (vs the $35 flat repair at a chain tire store, IF they even do it).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.