Truck Sub Forums

TRUCK Forum Separation?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Truck Sub Forums.

• I Would Like The Truck Forums SEPARATE, Just Like My Peas and Carrots!
    • A Datsun Truck Is a Datsun Truck, Let The Cross-Information Shower Over You!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked Thomas is commander and chief here. I wouldn't think any of this would be up for a vote unless he or a mod put it up. The separation is better because there are too many useless threads, like this one, cluttering up the forum. I say start requesting the mods to move the threads you want to keep to the proper sections and delete the rest of the BS. And if you want to clear half the mess in one shot, delete all of the classified threads and start over. There are WAY TOO MANY one post members in there IMO! The break up is good, you want info on one kind of truck, you can find it alot easier.

• Like 2

Last time I checked Thomas is commander and chief here. I wouldn't think any of this would be up for a vote unless he or a mod put it up. The separation is better because there are too many useless threads, like this one, cluttering up the forum. I say start requesting the mods to move the threads you want to keep to the proper sections and delete the rest of the BS. And if you want to clear half the mess in one shot, delete all of the classified threads and start over. There are WAY TOO MANY one post members in there IMO! The break up is good, you want info on one kind of truck, you can find it alot easier.

Word.jpg

Thomas is the mystical keeper of the domain :lol:

its not a democracy, and you can just vote to feel like you did something

so ya, radio was right its just like the American voting system :rofl:

(but really, we like to have peoples inputs to make the site better for everyone,)