Truck Sub Forums

TRUCK Forum Separation?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Truck Sub Forums.

• I Would Like The Truck Forums SEPARATE, Just Like My Peas and Carrots!
    • A Datsun Truck Is a Datsun Truck, Let The Cross-Information Shower Over You!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the seperation, it make sit alot easier to finding things! And specially for those who are new or searching. The trucks are similar yes, but if it is broaken up and more specific would be easier to find the info that is different. And "View New Content" is more than sufficient for your needs! Give it a chance ;)

100_3558.jpg

As a mod I have always used "View New Content" to cover everything. If you only care about trucks then dial up your choice, but if you are not so inclined use the "View New Content" and slide down the center column discounting anything that does not interest you.

As a mod I have always used "View New Content" to cover everything. If you only care about trucks then dial up your choice, but if you are not so inclined use the "View New Content" and slide down the center column discounting anything that does not interest you.

thats all I use, I just read all the new posts as they come and go to specific sub-forums for searching

This is the second time I've seen someone refer to another post that they started to draw attention to it. As far as I'm concerned this is a poor attempt to slither around a double post.

The Golden Rules

#11: We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.

I've merged it. Next time ..... it's gone!

separate. the way it should be. how can the poor 320 guys find anything if not separate. they have to ask and then get dogged for not searching.

the truck section has way more volume than the rest added up except the general section.

site should have been called ratsuntrucks.net

i vote to change the 510 at the top of the page to some good'ol 521 fisch art. :) now thats something real to vote on.

This is the second time I've seen someone refer to another post that they started to draw attention to it. As far as I'm concerned this is a poor attempt to slither around a double post.

The Golden Rules

King rat has spoken!:angry:

i vote to change the 510 at the top of the page to some good'ol 521 fisch art. :) now thats something real to vote on.

I SECOND THAT (or any truck really) :P!

The Golden Rules

attempts at double post loop-holeing will not be rewarded :no:

we talked about having it cycle threw all the drawings...... donno what ever happened to that discussion tho :lol:

we talked about having it cycle threw all the drawings...... donno what ever happened to that discussion tho :lol:

I thought for a while it did... That would be awesome to have that happen (again?)

By "the poor 320 guys", you mean Mike Klotz, right? :lol:

Must be... but then again, isnt he the one that writes up the help for most of it? Wait, maybe he forgets how to do things and has to revisit is own how tos!

Look at my next Post!

I hate you.

wouldn't this look great at the top of the page?

71Datsun521SakeSamurai.jpg

hope you dont mind me posting this pic fisch. someday i will be buying an original print from you. if you have any left.

How does he do that? Isnt there a thread of his work? I want to buy an original.