Truck Sub Forums

TRUCK Forum Separation?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Truck Sub Forums.

• I Would Like The Truck Forums SEPARATE, Just Like My Peas and Carrots!
    • A Datsun Truck Is a Datsun Truck, Let The Cross-Information Shower Over You!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL YES. no, like what are the Ratsun guys with more than one truck in the same thread, supposed to do? thats my point.

Radio

Are we keeping the main part of the forum? I mean, as long as that sticks around I see no issues.

My vehicles? I have a 2 620s and a 521, had a 510, have a b210, and a 720 had one, and have another...whats not Datsuny enuf for you?

Radio

I was kinda curious too... RadioRedline has a collection like I wish I had. Even his ion wouldnt be bad... if its a redline (is it?)

Both the Sky and the Ion are Redlines. Used to Sell Saturns for 6.5 years. At our Mercedes Store now, and all I could afford to start was a 1990 Mercedes E-Class. Lol but I still drive my Datsuns to work! The 3 trucks 620s and 521 are all plated, and the benz and stanza as well, so its like a car for each day of the week! Sky and Ion I only bring out for littlwe bits at a time (keep kms low both have 13,000km each and the Ion is 07 and the Sky is 08 bought new) Should have 96,000km on the Ion (24k avg per year in canada) and 39,000km on the sky!

Radio

Damn. I am tying to justify 2 cars. I couldnt imagine having that many. My ex had an ion redline. That fn thing was fun. She would rarely let me drive though cause I couldnt go anywhere without chirping the tires.

I was reading then you said km... I think I know why indy is hatin on you :P

I was referring to you being canadian... it was a joke. wow. Internet jokes go over just as awkwardly as my real life ones. :D

It is only a problem if they start ruining you financially or your relationships... or you run outta space.

I'm 3 for 3 then

hey indy, you need to finish filling out your profile. And I am still all for having these truck forums separated. I likes it damn it!

"you gotta keep um separated!"

My vehicles? I have a 2 620s and a 521, had a 510, have a b210, and a 720 had one, and have another...whats not Datsuny enuf for you?

Radio

I did run out of space. So then I realized "Hey I'm never gonna put in a Garden!" and I dumped 6 yards of Pea gravel on top, The B210, Ion and Sky Sit there.

Radio

OICS OR NONE OF IT HAPPENED!