Romano Jr

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get those headlights?

Thanks for posting pics before we started demanding them........... your 510 looks great........ More pics!!!.... any engine bay pics?

Search ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/H5001-H5006-5-75-Bk-Projector-Headlight-adapter-/190417744766?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c55c8337e#ht_2313wt_754

You owe me one!

The headlights kinda look like the BMW ellipsoids with the glass lens cover off and the shiny stuff around the projector painted black.

Either that or the ebay ones.

ーゴキ

I'm leaning towards this.

Alright hombre, here's what I want you to do. Photo essay! You can post in "sightings" if you want. I went to Mexico many years ago and there were 710s everywhere!! More recently, it was boring. Show us what it's like where you live. You can skip the Tsurus, but feel free to throw in some old Toyotas. Welcome!

ese, Tú rafla es muy bonita. SR20 Sí Tú Puedes! Espero tener noticias suyas pronto en el proyecto.... I dont speak espanol the best but I understand very well.... I worked with mucho ese's in my younger years. Your 510 is very clean. You will find alot of good information here. WELCOME DUDE!

Where did you get those headlights?

Thanks for posting pics before we started demanding them........... your 510 looks great........ More pics!!!.... any engine bay pics?

Thanks Carnal

The headlights are Romano´s Desing lol!

I made them, after I´ll put a thread to show you how to make them it´s really simple and looks original

Thanks 4 welcoming me

I promise more pics

when I have a day off

Tepic Nayarit Is really nice because we have a lot

of nature and the beach is really near

Santa Cruz de Miramar

s5030386.jpg

s5030398.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us