!976 Datsun 610

I am trying to sell my 1976 Datsun 610 for $1500 I've had it for two years. I have all of the original paper work, I am the third owner, it has a re-built carburator, new battery, needs a new muffler which i have just needs to be installed. It has 92,884 original miles on it and ran perfectly fine until about two days ago. It will run but once put into reverse it dies. So I'm not quite sure what's wrong with it but i need to sell ASAP!!!

PICTURES ARE ON PROFILE!

Thank you,

charissamcginn@yahoo.com

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to sell my 1976 Datsun 610 for $1500 I've had it for two years. I have all of the original paper work, I am the third owner, it has a re-built carburator, new battery, needs a new muffler which i have just needs to be installed. It has 92,884 original miles on it and ran perfectly fine until about two days ago. It will run but once put into reverse it dies. So I'm not quite sure what's wrong with it but i need to sell ASAP!!!

PICTURES ARE ON PROFILE!

Thank you,

charissamcginn@yahoo.com

I hate having to go digging through someone's picture gallery. If worth selling, pictures should be up front for prospective buyers. (I'm cranky) Here are some pictures of it:

gallery_5888_655_675.jpg

tn_gallery_5888_655_170995.jpg

tn_gallery_5888_655_136030.jpg

Looks somewhat like bonvo's Shelly.

Im new to this website and i didnt know how or it would be done like that

I know, I'm just cranky today. Here's a tutorial for posting pix here and probably other sites too: How to post on line pictures

Please post some interior/engine/exterior shots. Gotta love the 610 2dr.

Do you park it so you have to back out? Try backing it in. Start up cold and place in drive and see if it stalls. Probably will in drive too. Possibly the choke isn't setting properly. Does the fast idle come on once started?