4 linked Wagon

Sorry that's what I ment was cut the houseing, what did you use to make sure the axle tubes were straight and centerd?

i just measured, marked, checked everything, made a little jig.. tacked everything up... made sure everything is straight and welded away.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What engine are you gonna run?

Thanks man. I already got a KA24de turbo in there. It had already been running untill I decided to swap out the rear. Got sick up all the wheel hop and one tire burnouts and crappy traction. I have been entertaining the thought of a vg30et though. Other project posts with that swap has gotten my attention.

Thanks man. I already got a KA24de turbo in there. It had already been running untill I decided to swap out the rear. Got sick up all the wheel hop and one tire burnouts and crappy traction. I have been entertaining the thought of a vg30et though. Other project posts with that swap has gotten my attention.

Yes, Yes! Do the VG30et! I've got a tube-frame 510 (2-door) P-R-O-J-E-C-T in process (enternally) with the VG30et, but I was thinking a 8.8 rear-end, 4-linked wagon with the VG30et would be a super idea. -Here you are half-way along with it!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just read through this again and you car looks great. I was wondering if you had any info or suggestions on setting up a 4 link like yours. Your setup looks like what I wana do on my project. Do you have any more pics

Haven't done much due to time. Will try to get more pictures up. Got some seats in and a chance to test fit some different wheels. Might be flaring it out so I can fit some meatier rubber under there, so I got some fender flares and molded another to see how it would look.

My recommendation is the satchel 4 link like what I did. Measure twice cut once!

• 3 weeks later...

yah, ive seen that one. Pretty awesome, but not the look i would go for. I'm going to go 15" wheels 16 max, and lower.

I've seen that one too but the wheels make it very unique. It looks good but not as good as smaller wheels. Your use of the smaller wheels would make your wagon resemble a flared 2 door. Better proportioned.