New 510 Hot Wheels

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep buying hotwheels. I have to say the 510 models are made super well, they roll very nicely and go fairly straight. This is true for the skyline as well, but certain cars like the viper and chevelle just cant roll right to save their life.

yeah if you read the last page, people were talking about the purple ones like thats the new color. but as soon as i saw the pic i thought "you have to be fucking kidding that looks like crap (for a hot wheel)".

id be all for hotwheels making a purple 510 but that looks like some one painted a white one.

i know they are going to do another color soon enough i just dont want to go looks for shit that isn't there.

That is clearly a white car with the wheels from the white car. All the 510s have logos over the paint, not under. Drill out one post on the car and you can swap stuff easily.

I want to grab the black interior and smoked glass from an orange car, the wheels from a white car, and custom paint the rest of the car.

• 1 month later...

510 is supposed to be one of them, but damn $3.99!

It will be worth the extra cost. It's a replica of John Morton's BRE car, with tons of deco (the $1 cars can't compare to the deco level) has a metal chassis, and 2 piece wheels and tires.

The 2011 Vintage Racing line is one that I worked quite hard on. I hope you guys enjoy the 510 in there, it's kind of an odd fit in a line full of American muscle...but the BRE 510's track history made it instantly justifiable for the Trans-Am segment within the Vintage Racing line.

Good luck finding the T-hunt 240Z's. The collectors will be out in force for that one- If you really want one you will probably have to go the ebay route and pay up for them! Collectors have the T-hunts on lock, that's for sure.