Canby 2011

sick620

Too all those coming into town on thursday/ friday where are you all staying and whatcha up to?

I am camping friday night. Going to play some cards and shoot the shit..

And FYI people, there is a fred meyers about 2 blocks from the fair grounds. Yes, you can walk, but ive done it and it sucks dragging back a bunch of f'ing groceries.

I can bring a few food items for the friday night feast, and sat morning breakfast. I just need to know what!? Was going to bring some eggs, bread, chips, something like that...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2011-06-08_15-52-24_57.jpg2011-06-08_15-52-30_566.jpg The view from my smoker this afternoon..........bbq beef and pork ready to fall apart! One of my last things to get done before the trip!

Gah! So hungry now! That sounds so delicious! I an only imagine the way it smells.... mmmm...

i would rather not sleep by anybodies tent, gassy old fucks :rofl: sleeping in my truck

I will be sleeping in my bed. :) Blow up mattress and my sleeping bag... maybe a tent cover thing I will be making friday.

Just taste tested the beef....................omfg ..................best i have done yet, pulled right apart with almost no effort..............DAMN!

cant wait to get me a pulled pork sammich... I should be at canby around 5:30. i just talked to the boss he said he could come in at 3, so i can GTFO of here

Holy shiznit Bill, you're making me hungry and we're not even at Canby yet! I have a great idea, we can bring some of that to the bars and bring some women back! It'll be like the pied piper, but instead the pork piper porking pretty betties! :D

Afaik its gonna be a big tent city share potluck weekend......I love to cook so bring it all and Ill chef it up............just cant wait whatever happens!! Matt!! we will be bringin all the fat girls back to the camp!

:rofl: Word on the street is fat girls give good hea....

Afaik its gonna be a big tent city share potluck weekend......I love to cook so bring it all and Ill chef it up............just cant wait whatever happens!! Matt!! we will be bringin all the fat girls back to the camp!

Will it be like this Bill? :P

or this: