'76 610 for sale

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it isnt running because the battery wont hold a charge. A few things were done to try to fix it. A couple alternator swaps with no change. I was going to get it running for her but things didnt work out like I had planned. She is also the second owner. The first was a family member so it really is in great condition...

just thought I'd add a little more info for her :D

You can tell it's auto:

23493_359500794448_510019448_3458943_5255998_n.jpg

Sweet li'l car. Jasifras you've been here long enough to have some small skills in this matter. Make the deal, charge up your battery (in case the battery IS the problem) and drive it home. Then fix and drive to Canby. :D

Talked to the owner, she said it wouldnt hold a charge. Thinks its the alternator, voltage regulator or battery...

If the 610 wiring is anything like the 510, its just 2 wires to make it internally regulated. Then just put a known good alt in there and see what happens.

You can tell it's auto:

23493_359500794448_510019448_3458943_5255998_n.jpg

Sweet li'l car. Jasifras you've been here long enough to have some small skills in this matter. Make the deal, charge up your battery (in case the battery IS the problem) and drive it home. Then fix and drive to Canby. :D

I really really tried. In all honesty Im living with my dad at the moment and he wont allow a 4th datsun at his house. thats why i was thinking about selling my goon for it....then I was going to if someone bought the KC from us but it didnt happen. Now we're trying to move out too and it's just not going to work for us. She's been really nice and helpful trying to make it work but it's just not good timing for me. I really wanted it though. It's a great little car.

thought about snagging this car when i was looking for a replacment really clean car a worthy project for someone who doesnt have to smog it (one of the main reasons i went with the car i have now)and its $200 cheaper then what i was gonna get it for

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.