Beer?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rogue has garage sales at most of their brew pubs. Check out their website for the dates, it's most holidays. The July 4th is their biggest. last garage sale i got a case(12) of 22oz bottles of Double Dead Guy for $36, last time i bought a single bottle it was $15. Also join the Rogue Nation if you haven't. Do it in the brew pub. you get two free pints and a t-shirt on your B-day. i usually drive to Newport and hit up the Brewery, Distillery, and Brew pub. Yeah, that's 6 free beers and 3 t-shirts. Not to mention the daily samples. The worst part is the hour and half car ride home. :sick:

When I first got into beer I started on Rouge's Honey Wheat. Now I love IPAs and my homebrew. :thumbup:

"heinekin?!? FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

pabst.blue.ribbon"

Blue-Velvet_l.jpg

633643582671504028-PabstBlueRibbon.jpg

380592605_272976e209.jpg

i really need to start loging off when i go to work or to bed.

:rofl:

or stay up and have a few brews ;)

IleenGoodmanPabstBlueRibbonCar2.jpg

i want a woman that fixes her own datsun AND drinks beer! :hyper:

megan-fox-hair-0330901.jpg

this is the best CALIFORNIA beer (if you have a better one let me know becuase i gottta beat the canuks @ canby!!!)

anchor-steam-lineup.jpg

Mmmmm, Anchor. That is good. Just come by Oregon and stop by all the Breweries. I know Pelican Pub had a beer that was in the top ten in the world at one point.

Rogue has garage sales at most of their brew pubs. Check out their website for the dates, it's most holidays. The July 4th is their biggest. last garage sale i got a case(12) of 22oz bottles of Double Dead Guy for $36, last time i bought a single bottle it was $15. Also join the Rogue Nation if you haven't. Do it in the brew pub. you get two free pints and a t-shirt on your B-day. i usually drive to Newport and hit up the Brewery, Distillery, and Brew pub. Yeah, that's 6 free beers and 3 t-shirts. Not to mention the daily samples. The worst part is the hour and half car ride home. :sick:

When I first got into beer I started on Rouge's Honey Wheat. Now I love IPAs and my homebrew. :thumbup:

Theres a place here in Eugene, The Eugene City Brewery...it's all rogue and they have those sales there too. I wont have to go to far to hit up some of them. I was in Newport once when that happened but i didnt like beer then. I did enjoy my sample of their Irish Lager though.

I ususaly get widmer hefeweizen

widmer-hefeweizen-bottle-glass-21.jpg

Hell yes! The whole Widmer family of beers is just awesome! I like Drifter, Hef and Drop Top the best :lol:

widmer_drifter.jpg

widmer_drop.jpg

If you like nutty beers like Flat Tire, this is a good local one:

roguehazelnut.jpg

If you've never had Ruby ale from McMenamin's you're in for a treat! It uses rasberries and is really crisp and light...not as strong as Frambois or Lambic.

mcmenamins-ruby-ale-32572.jpg

Ruby In 1985, McMenamins became the first brewery in the U.S.A. to legally use fruit in the creation of ales. While many other breweries have followed suit, we still make this Ruby exactly as we first did: Light, crisp and refreshingly fruity. Over 55 pounds of hand-macerated, fresh, whole raspberries are used in every batch. Taste the original! Malts: Pale Malt Hops: Vary Fruit: Whole Raspberries Specifications: Original Gravity: 1.038; Terminal Gravity: 1.005; Alcohol by Weight: 3.3% Calories/pint: 170

the last time i drank a bottle of bombay i woke up in the forest with a skunk sleeping on my feet

& thats why i dont drink gin AT ALL!

You know you don't have to drink the whole thing, right?

:o amateur! :fu:

tequilla, in mexico... ohh thats a :blink: story (& in a 4dr auto)