two more finals and I'm gonna be done for the semester.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should start working on using capital letters at the start of your sentences, and using punctuation at the end of them. Hehe. :D

I'm sorry, but today's students do not write in complete sentences or use proper punctuation/grammar.

:P :lol:

That reminds me of an awesome birthday card my mom just got for her 60th. It has two women on the front and the one woman says, "So where are you having your birthday at?" and the other women says, "Don't end your sentence with a preposition." And you open the card and the first women corrects herself with, "So where are you having your birthday at, bitch?"

HAHAHAHAHAH! Freakin' great!

It can be left out but is grammatically correct for separating the two ideas. But I'm just busting your balls! :)

conjunction disjunction. your points are on the polar opposite of the spectrum... the beginning of the sentence and the end...

kind of like an ass and a nose up it :)

I hate writing though....

That reminds me of an awesome birthday card my mom just got for her 60th. It has two women on the front and the one woman says, "So where are you having your birthday at?" and the other women says, "Don't end your sentence with a preposition." And you open the card and the first women corrects herself with, "So where are you having your birthday at, bitch?"

HAHAHAHAHAH! Freakin' great!

haha I gotta remember that one !

Conjunction junction, what's your function? Anyone remember that? I'm probably too old.

I gotta be one of the youngest guys on here, and I remember that. lol old, but effective cool.gif

Cool maybe you can help some of the socially challenged psychopaths on this website?haha! :P

you can't change those whom dont want to be changed. you just let them be. therapy is only as good as the level of agreement you get with patients/clients.

thats why whenever a friend comes to you for advice, they usually don't follow it. they are just wanting to hear what they want to hear.