Sawzall party next Jan in San diego~~~!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys looks like i'll [we] will be cutting up the truck on the 28th or 29th. which is a tuesday & wednesday starting early in the AM. Plus w/ a friends help we may go live using the webcam so you guys can see the destruction chainsaw.gif Anybody still interested in helping ill PM you my adress & directions. Still need to swap the bed & 1 door before then.

That will be fun. I once did that to a chevette. I cut it lengthwise just about along the lines of the front fender where the hood and fenders come together. Then i hung it up on the back wall of my house. Pretty cool! Maybe you guys could do that!

That will be fun. I once did that to a chevette. I cut it lengthwise just about along the lines of the front fender where the hood and fenders come together. Then i hung it up on the back wall of my house. Pretty cool! Maybe you guys could do that!

Im hopefully moving soon & the new house wont have room in the garage but a kool idea for sure!

You know........If you did the hack it down the middle thing, you could prbably sell it on ebay. That would be a cool item for the Ratsun collector.:cool:

Besides, you'd be getting rid of it and still get to cut to the shit out of it. :D

Jester