skunks 510

skunk

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So after all that work you sold the car? Man I don't see how you can do that, the replacement project must be worth it.

Still not telling any of us readers what it is?

By the way, you are very lucky to have a wife that plays video games and works on cars, my wife makes car projects extremely difficult, and she hates video games too.

Man i read this whole build thread during my lunch to find out you sold the car, to be honest I'm a little pissed, but it's your car, or it was your car.

Let me know what your getting pm style if you won't put it on this thread.

Good luck dude, I feel like I know you guys a little better now and can't wait to ask for help once I actually get to the motor and su carb part of my build.

I found it as soon as I figured out what kc mention in the cars for sale section, it looks good but I have spent all my funds on Xmas, I sent a msg about possibly a buy on the truck early Jan.

I hope it's doable, if not I want to buy your wagon skib, tax return or paycheck in Jan, I need a dd and something that can haul parts and twin boys.

Thx dude.

Rustina, skib sold his wagon lol. Dat620guy owns it, and its for sale.

This KC needs to be gone, and in a quick, not only for the next big project, but due to where its located. If its not gone by the end of this month, its going to the scrapper.

Be nice if he could find a spot to stick it in Eugene at least so it doesn't goto the scrapper and he can sell it.

By the way, you are very lucky to have a wife that plays video games and works on cars, my wife makes car projects extremely difficult, and she hates video games too.

Man i read this whole build thread during my lunch to find out you sold the car, to be honest I'm a little pissed, but it's your car, or it was your car.

Let me know what your getting pm style if you won't put it on this thread.

Good luck dude, I feel like I know you guys a little better now and can't wait to ask for help once I actually get to the motor and su carb part of my build.

not only that but shes a ratsun member too,

and trust me i lost sleep last night thinking about my izzos 510.

i almost cryed when the money showed up in my paypal, not sure if out of joy or regret