skunks 510

skunk

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure I will find another 4 door i can sell you at a later date.lol

next time i think ill wait for a 2 door, and thats if i even go for a 510. i deff want a second datsun, but who knows, maybe ill get a itch for a z or a roadster or a b210 or a 521 or a well you get my point.

Well skunk, can you move the car to a diff location tell it sells, it's a sin to scrap a almost dd Datsun.

The 8th deadly sin, to scrap a Datsun that can be repaired.

not really, dont have to many friends down in eugene that even live in houses. if i had another place to keep it, it would be there by now.

Your a lucky man skunk.

and yeah,k trust me i know

can a small amount of cash give you the ability to hold the truck thier? say? 1 more month? 3 weeks? and if i give you that amount, will you deduct it from the price of the truck?

if so, how much? talk to the property owner that is storing the vehicle for you and see what can be done, thier has to be a solution, it sucks but normally the solution is money, but it just depends on how much money.

send me a pm if we can work something out to hold it for just a few more weeks.

its at my father in-laws house, its already been there much much longer then was agreed and hes not the kind of guy that needs money, he makes enough of it on his own

but if i get money from some one that "IS" going to come and get it soon, he'll let me leave it there a little longer.

Be nice if he could find a spot to stick it in Eugene

:lol:

By the way, you are very lucky to have a wife that plays video games and works on cars, my wife makes car projects extremely difficult, and she hates video games too.

Maybe discuss it with her

cine-bitch-slap-review.jpg