The Number one Hater of 620s...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is referencing my distaste for the look of 620's. I may not like how they look, but I will fix any datsun if I can and more importantly, in this case, a head gasket for a friend so he can drive it the next day to the Newark swap meet. And When I fix something I test drive it to make sure my work is done correctly.

Haha. At least my 510 is running Jacob.

• Like 1

He is referencing my distaste for the look of 620's. I may not like how they look, but I will fix any datsun if I can and more importantly, in this case, a head gasket for a friend so he can drive it the next day to the Newark swap meet. And When I fix something I test drive it to make sure my work is done correctly.

Haha. At least my 510 is running Jacob.

This is true, however your grandma is why it runs and also you have had it forever..if my wagon runs before the two door runs then id say you dont got much on me haha

I would say you and your wyotech buddies couldn't get the timing right on that 620. I have made that 510 run many times over. I have yet to see you get a project car running in almost 2 years. Remember the 210? Yeah. I don't think you have any room to talk.

I would say you and your wyotech buddies couldn't get the timing right on that 620. I have made that 510 run many times over. I have yet to see you get a project car running in almost 2 years. Remember the 210? Yeah. I don't think you have any room to talk.

pwned%20DH.jpg

I will even post the picture for you since you haven't figured out image tags yet.

atomin620.jpg

That's a bad-ass looking 620! :D I think you should put some paint and rims on and rock it!

• 1 month later...

Na, I wouldn't paint it, I would do a dull clear coat and keep its current look, very very retro. Be annoying with the fender though :-/ Got to be a way of saving the orig paint. Baaa screw it. I'll buy it off ya right now name your price. :-P