snow dimen

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 510 will be cool compared to the 521/620 in the snow & ice.

My main concern is that we sand the roads up here and I dont want any damage to my windshield.It is flawless and all the glass has a stock nissan etching.

My favorite snow rig is my volkswagen super beetle.Horrible for heating but a fuckin tank!I should have that going by spring so 510 it is for now.Carefully.:mellow:

I grew up in the mountains, the snow would stick around for days! My 510's sucked in the snow, living on a huge hill didn't help haha The tricks to keep the RPMS at about 2.5k and burn through the ice :D

ya, my Z's never do so well in the snow. Even at 50/50 weight ratio its the rear wheel drive with open diff that sucks. Even with cable chains.

FWD makes a world of difference. That's why I hung onto the Pulsar. I may even 'put the 350Z away' for the next 2 months.

ya, my Z's never do so well in the snow. Even at 50/50 weight ratio its the rear wheel drive with open diff that sucks. Even with cable chains.

FWD makes a world of difference. That's why I hung onto the Pulsar. I may even 'put the 350Z away' for the next 2 months.

really that sucks. last year i accidentaly drove my dime in to a sink hole in the snow i had water up yo mu doors it was scary. I got out ok thanks to a sharp yank to the left and a clutch kik.(thats why i had to por 15 my floors after words my floors rusted like crazy). if i had dun something like that in a 350z i dont think it would have made it lol