Carbon + Carbon + s30z?

vador280z

I was looking at the rocky auto blog (hehe I don't know any work in japanese but you know, 1 pic worth 1000 words...)

then I saw this.......

20100329-113153.jpg

20100329-113354.jpg

20100329-113422.jpg

I hope this is a vinyl wrap! If not... my god, this car should be so light! (And beautiful...)

If someone is able to read the article :D go for it!

http://www.rockyauto....php?itemid=783

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here's what's on that page translated. :D

See you for always, thank you.

Rocky is auto.

Yokohama to two days last week nostalgic

Nyukonpuritoka final stage of production can,

every day, go home every day from the date changes every night

There were nights.

Engrossed in the work, and suddenly何気無Shi

watch and see "!"

"well, now, at this hour?"

anyway, because you'll have moved

the remaining staff as a team. The time,

we will do everything you can to the end!

If you are seeing now come to the site

please come! !

The car quality, as well as a lot of

passion, so we packed

"black

gang. " " S30Z heretic. "

"approachable appearance."

when state so far finished

joy, excitement one barrel, it is no longer

the carbon panel has ever been more

used to the body.

There

RB30DE break

Solex 50

engine

thoroughly in rushing, picked up based on the data,

the latest coated reinforcement S30Z body frame.

Enough power to spare around the legs take

奢Tsu are new prototypes.

And far different from the old car, the lid can taste a little bit

different to create new, you will be surprised to

March 04 (Sat) 5 (Sun)

Yokohama

2 Days nostalgic

Rokkiotobusu

We look forward to there! !

Announcement of new ☆ ☆

Rokkiotoorijinaru

S30Z late (S31Z for)

Kabondasshubodokaba

New!

38.000 yen (including tax ¥ 39.900 plus postage and packing.)

The most noticeable interior dashboard worrisome.

I already get the new dashboard is

impossible these days

cracking dash □, I want to do with crack,

big correction down to the dashboard

you want to save time and money

now □ I just do not break, to protect

the cover I was looking for

and I hope if there is a carbon dashboard cover □,

I thought

of trying to design something basic Normal □, gang different

"twist" that I want ...

etc.

Try Imeshi゙been renewed this opportunity to invite you to come?

I think I look better than even luxury

phone details,

0564-58-7080

rockyauto@rockyauto.co.jp

inquiries are welcome.

paging skib skib to the z section!!!! seriously skib you should do this to your z from what i gan peice together from the translation is this car has been carbon fiber "skinned" to reenforce it thats just plain epic do it skib someone stateside has to

pics look awesome. I am about to see this car in person this saturday in yokohama and can't wait to see this and other old school cars.

:blink::blink::blink: Woooow bring some pics for us!

And more information about this Carbon sex bomb...

:blink::blink::blink: Woooow bring some pics for us!

And more information about this Carbon sex bomb...

will do. I actually was going to try to go to Rocky auto tomorrow but have to see how the day goes. I for sure will take plenty of pics from the show and of this car and get as much details as I am looking to build a Z in the future. I will post on my flickr site for all to view when I get back next week

paging skib skib to the z section!!!! seriously skib you should do this to your z from what i gan peice together from the translation is this car has been carbon fiber "skinned" to reenforce it thats just plain epic do it skib someone stateside has to

I second the movement!

All in favor? Say "I"

Hey thanks for the pics! The car just need to be a little bit lower but wow it's look so good! The set of wheel is pretty nice too

found this too on hybridz:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rocketjohn/20100403?feat=directlink#5455905644895448626

Yeah that show was great. very chill. not a teeny bopper show but more enthusiast or true collectors and older crowd who seem to be able to afford to work on these cars. the presentations were clean and simple. not a bunch of girls walking around and dancing which is not bad but it takes away people getting up close and seeing the details. I was lucky to sit in that Z. He was nice to let me do that I guess since i came all the way from the US to check out the show I guess cause when I tell people why I came they were like amazed I traveled so far.

Yeah that show was great. very chill. not a teeny bopper show but more enthusiast or true collectors and older crowd who seem to be able to afford to work on these cars. the presentations were clean and simple. not a bunch of girls walking around and dancing which is not bad but it takes away people getting up close and seeing the details. I was lucky to sit in that Z. He was nice to let me do that I guess since i came all the way from the US to check out the show I guess cause when I tell people why I came they were like amazed I traveled so far.

Thats sick! I have to do a trip like this one day... Looks like a great car show! especialy if ricer are away and people are nice with the others. and what a great opportunity to sit in a Rocky Auto fairlady! It's always great to meet real enthusiast... Each time an old person come to see me to speak of my car, there's always a story they want to tell me about Datsun's etc... I always listen to them! They always have interesting stories.. (race stories, first car experience stories, etc...)

Thats sick! I have to do a trip like this one day... Looks like a great car show! especialy if ricer are away and people are nice with the others. and what a great opportunity to sit in a Rocky Auto fairlady! It's always great to meet real enthusiast... Each time an old person come to see me to speak of my car, there's always a story they want to tell me about Datsun's etc... I always listen to them! They always have interesting stories.. (race stories, first car experience stories, etc...)

Yeah if you can make it do it. well worth it in my opinion but on top of that japan is great to see other areas. I plan on making this show every year as well as the auto salon. on my next trip I am trying to hit shops more. some are just hard to get to as you have to get a car to get to. I like meeting others at the shows who are not all about trying to prove what they know. I just like sharing the stories and cool work that had or has been done or being worked on. I am also trying to go to more shows here stateside or go to so cal to make the JCCS show. I have missed everyone of those since its inception. looks like a great show.