4/10/10 at XXX Root Beer?

datsun8

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you have to schedule events @ the XXX? I know they have alot of car meets there. It mite be early enuff in the season tho. Its a long drive but worth it cuz the burgers are the shiznit!

I'm down. I don't let any "mechanic" near my Z!! Most don't get it anyway.. WTF a holley with a turbo?? It couldn't possible work.. Na I just pushed it from my house hahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa..... If not there I got 3 grils and plenty o room for parkin at my pad plus a 2 car garage for workin on dat dats!!

Hey thanks guys! thought it was getting ignored. I'll be there at one now! good food! not scheduled is kinda anti establishment and right up me alley, too. Anyone who shows up be sures tah introduce yerself, datsun8's in the flat black beater w/red rice wiper blades.

Hey thanks guys! thought it was getting ignored. I'll be there at one now! good food! not scheduled is kinda anti establishment and right up me alley, too. Anyone who shows up be sures tah introduce yerself, datsun8's in the flat black beater w/red rice wiper blades.

I wasn't tryin to screw things up realy. I had my calenders mixed up..I'll be in the burgendy 280z with the whale tail....

Even though there may only be 5-6 Datsuns, the front parking lot is small and I'm sure the business would appreciate you using the rear lot which is large and the place where car shows are done.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=xxx+root+beer&sll=47.401766,-122.32429&sspn=0.129435,0.363579&ie=UTF8&hq=xxx+root+beer&hnear=&ll=47.537786,-122.034427&spn=0.002017,0.005681&t=k&z=18