Stone Temple Pilots

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like STP ( Stone Temple Pilots )

• Yeah
    • Somewhat
    • Nope
    • Never Heard or listened enough

OK just wondering how many Ratsun Members are fans of STP ( Stone Temple Pilots ) I've been chillin to them since I was like 8 or 9 bones ! I am as white as it gets and it is It is Rock so be warned :lol: :cool: Just a hit and miss type of thing , there's a poll at the top to VOTE if ya want to :D or not :lol: whatever.

There from the early 90's around Kurt Cobain era for those that are interested :lol:

STP , also did the "wicked garden" song for commercial of the nissan frontier rolling through the rocks ( if anyone knows what that is either , I must be crazy :unsure: )

Below are links to some of there more popular songs

"Wicked Garden"--->>>> My link

"Dead and Bloated"->>> My link

"Crackerman"------->>>> My link

"No Memory/Sin"---->>>> My link

"Plush"----------->>>>> My link

"Interstate Love Song"->> My link

"Sex Type Thing"--->>>> My link

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only it could have been scott weiland instead of layne staley thats od'd. I listened a little in the 90's, only liked core, then it got way heroin'd out. I'd listen to alice in chains, soundgarden, nirvana, pearl jam, mother love bone, mad season, all before STP

I saw them here in San Diego when they where "Mighty Joe Young"

Nice ! They're pretty good live man ( when he's not high or wasted BEFORE the concert ) :rofl: :cool:

I don't really listen to soft rock anymore tho.

Deicide, Belphegor, Nun Slaughter, Aborted, etc is more up my alley.

No Worries , I'm not gonna shove it down your throat :lol: Yeah , I had to stop listening to hardcore stuff since I use to leave tire marks especially when REALLY bitchin songs were blastin :lol: ( at work , and I was the only one that admitted to it :rofl: actually led to a promotion :w00t: )

ahhhhhh STP is fucking wicked.

Hell Yeah Man !!! :thumbup: B) Yer my favorite member right now ( for the whole minute too ! :wub: ) :rofl: :hug:

I Digg STP 'Core' Allthough 'Purple' had some good songs on it. Both a constant in my datto garage!

NICE ! yeah totally in mine as well !!! Helps me think :thumbup:

Some of ma "fav" music to nod to when i'm REALLY drunk,And by 'nod' i mean fall asleep

Yes Sir ! it's the shitz :lol:

If Scot can keep the needle out of his arm then they are a good band. He is a great singer/songwiter, but that heroin will mess you up. I like STP,and the stuff he did with Velvet Revolver. I heard a single off there new CD it sounded pretty good. I hope Scot stays clean and i will go see them when they come to town. They are a great live band....so yes I say I like them....

Great band. The DeLeo's are awesome musicians/songwriters/producers. Weiland is an excellent talent, hope he stays clean cuz these guys can make a significant comeback. Look forward to the new album. The unreleased MTV unplugged stuff is some of my favorite next to the Nirvana unplugged. There's only a handful of 90's bands that will stand the test of time, and STP is certainly among the upper echelon.