Nick's = Win!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

heres a few i snapped...

the SD meet up

Nicksmeet2010007.jpg

Nicksmeet2010005.jpg

Nicksmeet2010004.jpg

Nicksmeet2010003.jpg

Nicksmeet2010001.jpg

This car is soo bad ass, I <3 this car!!!!

Nicksmeet2010009.jpg

Nicksmeet2010002.jpg

my very first 510, now owned by mel.. awesome to see him!!

Nicksmeet2010008.jpg

The caravan

Nicksmeet2010015.jpg

Nicksmeet2010014.jpg

Nicksmeet2010013.jpg

The meet

Nicksmeet2010016.jpg

Nicksmeet2010017.jpg

i'd say the meet went great. though i would like to do some simple math for some of you guys.

Burnouts + shows/meets = Douche bags you know who you are! lets not call that kind of attention to ourselves!! aside from that, it was a great time.

Peace

• Like 1

i'd say the meet went great. though i would like to do some simple math for some of you guys.

Burnouts + shows/meets = Douche bags you know who you are! lets not call that kind of attention to ourselves!! aside from that, it was a great time.

Peace

I left at 5, who's the douche? Hang'em!!!lol

Who was that guy on the bike that showed up for like 10 minutes and left?

u man the guy with the yamaha r1 with the exhaust cut off?? i think that guy was just there to get some food but not entirely sure because he left pretty quickly... that thing was very annoying loud

NICE PICS.... i think the sick looking blue 510 belongs to Pat from sd if im not mistaken...love the look of that car.. :D

Yea he is from S.D. It's a super nice car. That color blue fit's the 510 nice. :cool:

well im sorry for doing the burn out... but after i seen mel that drove 55 mph like a grandma all the way there light them up in front of me...... i was like well fuck i wana do it too.. i guess im a fallower.... oh well im sorry.. and im sure the meet wont be affected by it...

watch last years video... same thing when every one left.... hell watch the DKP VW cruise night.. they alll light them up too when they leave.. its like tradition to do a burn out when you leave nicks..... soo i dont see it being a problem...

yes that blue cars pat's and he lives in victorville now... also has that bad ass sr20det ken-mary from jccs.... oh yeah and did you see the fat hairy burn out he did.... hell he got on it soo hard he blew a boost pipe off... i thought it was bad ass...

i wish the datsun heads where as chill as vw guys listen to them... some times people need to get the stick out of their ass and live life...

i wish the datsun heads where as chill as vw guys listen to them... some times people need to get the stick out of their ass and live life...

well i don't have a stick up my ass. i have had my car impounded before. it fucking sucked!! you are a fool if you think that there is nothing wrong with driving like a dumb ass! for a video or not. i live life. i just limit my risks. what i want, is to not call the attention of the cops so that we dont get worked over for fix-it violations like modified exhaust or being too low or whatever. all it takes is some one to complain and then we are targeted as a group. i am not looking to wage war here just think we can be a little more mature with our cars.